Chapter 77: Onward

Hello everyone! As you can see the chapter is based off of the new Disney Pixar movie Onward which is a movie Tom starred in. I watched it on opening day and it was amazing I cried and laughed. It had a really powerful message about brotherly love.

Anyway on with the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Before Peter was born his father died, and so he grew up without him but he still had his mom and older brother Harley. Today is his sixteen birthday and Pepper, his mom said she had a birthday present for him from his dad. Turns out it was a spell to bring him back for twenty four hours, Peter was beyond ecstatic he was going to meet his dad for the first time.

When he was alone Peter tried to make a list of all the things he and his dad would do together. His birthday was an okay day, it didn't feel like it was his birthday. It felt like a normal day except his mom let him eat a small piece of cake for breakfast. Other than that his day was okay, it wasn't bad but it wasn't good either.

He went to school trying to act like his dad which was a massive fail, because if you haven't noticed Peter Stark is a very clumsy, awkward teenager and nothing like his father Tony Stark who was confident, had a bit of an ego but he was a good person who helped a lot of people.

Once his mom left to go pick up his birthday he grabbed the piece of paper and started reading out the spell and suddenly the room started acting as if a tornado came in and brought the room into chaos.

Harley heard the ruckus and went to Peter's room seeing everything he went to Peter's rescue. He kept a strong hold on him and then there was a blast sending both of the brothers back. "Pete, you okay?" Harley asked.

"Y-yeah I'm okay." Peter replied. Harley checked if Peter was injured then they heard some noise from Peter's closet. Harley grabbed the chair from Peter's desk, getting closer to the closet with Peter close behind soon a pair of legs stood up and then the clothes on the figure fell and they were just a pair of legs.

"Dad?" Harley called out. The pair of legs were stumbling around almost knocking over things in Peter's room. Until Harley had an idea he went up to his father tapping a rhythmic beat, which made Tony stop and recognize what the beat is.

"Yeah it's me dad, it's Harley." Harley said. He looked at Peter who was in awe but didn't know what to do. Harley grabbed his hand and brought him over to Tony putting Peter's foot in front of Tony's,

Tony felt around and soon the tip of his toes were on Peter's foot, Peter smiled. "H-hi dad." He said. Peter felt overwhelmed with joy but there was a problem he's literally staring and interacting with the lower half of his father.

"Harley, we only have twenty four hours to bring the rest of dad back. But how are we gonna do that?" Peter asks.

"I think I know someone who can help." He looked back at Peter with his famous "We're going on a quest!" expression and Peter knew exactly what he was getting into. So they made a fake disguise for Tony and left their house taking a taxi to downtown Manhattan.

(Alright, I just left you guys on a cliffhanger. But more importantly should I write a part two to this chapter?)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End of Chapter 77