Chapter 116: The Captain's Defeat

Everyone knew the day would come, when Captain America, also known as Steve Rogers, would one day be defeated. The team never knew the tale, but Peter did, and he was the only one to live and tell it. So while everyone was sitting around the table, eating dinner the conversation came up. "So Peter, how did you take down Capitan America?" Wanda asked.

"It's a long story, but I'll tell it." Peter replied, crossing his arms.

And soon the tale began, it was around the time where they had their civil war, right at the airport hanger. It was Team Iron Man against Team Captain America and vice versa, Peter ended up going toe to toe with the decorated American hero. Both of them took blows from the other, but soon Peter uses a different web shooter setting. He shocks Steve in the legs.

The battle was intense, each opponent getting raging hits off each other, and as much as they were battered and bruised, Peter nor Steve were ready to give up just yet. They kept going at it, until Peter gave the final move, the K.O of all K.O's, after he shocked Steve, he did a sweep kick knocking him flat on his butt, and slamming his shield to the ground before webbing both his hands to the floor.

Everyone noticed Peter piped down, looking as though he was re-enacting the fight in his mind. So to get his attention, Tony spoke. "Hey, kid. Hello? You there?" Tony waved his hand in front of Peter's face, grabbing his attention.

Peter shook his head and looked at everyone, he smiled and then proceeded to say; "I zhot him in zhe legs becauze his shield iz zhe size of a dinnuh plate, and he iz an idiot." He said, finishing the story.

After he told the tale in the most dramatic way possible, definitely taking points from Tony, everyone began laughing to the point they were crying and their faces were redder than a tomato. Peter found the whole ordeal hilarious. Steve turned to him, and spoke.

"You couldn't help yourself could you?" He asked.

"Let's just say, I did it for the memes Mr. Rogers." Peter replied.

Steve crossed his arms, before warning the teen, "Alright Parker, just know, I'll be getting back at you for that."

"Oh, I'll be waiting sir." They heard someone burst into laughter before turning towards the noise. Seeing some guy in black and red. He was eating what looked like a chimichanga. "Don't mind me, I'm just enjoying the show." He said.

"Who the heck are you?" Tony asked.

"I'm just your friendly but not so friendly, neighborhood Deadpool. Aren't you supposed to be dead? Wait- wrong timeline, just forget I said anything." Deadpool introduced.

He looked in another direction, as if he was looking at someone, "Next time on keeping up with the Marvel Bunch, Peter and Steve clash, and it's an all out prank war. Who will rise to victory? Stay tuned until next week." He turned back to the confused group.

"Anyway... I'll be taking my leave now." And just like that Deadpool crashed out of the window, breaking it, and leaving everyone confused and stunned. Tony was especially angry, considering his property was damaged. "That was the most confusing encounter I've ever had. And I've seen a lot of crazy stuff." Peter said.

(I did it guys, there's a chapter with fourth wall breaking, Wade Wilson, and minor comedy, though I don't consider myself funny whatsoever. Also I apologize for the short chapter, if you guys have any requests, go ahead and leave them in the comments. I'm starting to run out of ideas, and I do not want writers block.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End of Chapter 116