Chapter 2: Bullied

Flash decides today was the day to mess with our little spider.

Peter walked to his locker and put his books away and was getting ready to go home. Then Flash walked up to him. "Hey Puny."

"What do you want Flash?"

"Just came here to tell you something."

"What?"

Flash then pushed Peter onto the ground and Peter winced in pain. Flash proceeded to kick him in the stomach and a crowd formed around them.

"I bet your parents went on that plane to get away from you and died because of it."

"I bet your uncle died on purpose just to make you feel guilty."

"And your Aunt got so tired of taking care of you she was glad she died, no wonder I wouldn't want take care of you ether."

Peter's anger boiled up inside him he didn't want to hurt anyone but he was too angry. Peter stood up and was about to say something.

"You don't get to insult my family you know nothing about me so shut up."

"Guess what Parker your family hated you so they all died your just some loser with no friends."

Peter clenched his jaw and fists. He couldn't control his anger anymore so he punched Flash in the face and blood came out of his nose.

Then a teacher came and broke up the fight. Peter got sent to the office. He knew he was in trouble but he didn't care he wasn't going to allow some idiot insult him and his family. The principal called Tony and he got Natasha to come with him. Peter sat in the chair crying waiting for his dad. No one in the school knew about Tony being Peter's Dad except the principal.

"Peter?"

"I'm sorry Dad."

Tony kneeled down to his son's height in the chair but Peter wasn't talking.

"Peter what happened?"

Peter was still silent, then the principal came out.

"Thank you for coming Mr. Stark."

"What happened?"

"Well Peter got into a fight with another student who's in the nurse's office."

"I'm going to have suspend Peter for a week."

"Wait let Peter tell us what happened."

"There's always two sides of a story." Natasha added.

Peter inhaled and exhaled his shaky breath.

"Peter could you tell us what happened?"

"I was walking to my locker to put my books away and Flash came up to me and pushed me to the ground and started kicking me and told me it's my fault my parents, aunt and uncle are dead and they didn't love me so they died on purpose and I got so angry that I punched him in the face." Peter said with tears streaming down his face and sobbing.

"That is so absurd and disrespectful."

Natasha leaned down and wrapped her arms around Peter. He leaned into her shoulder sobbing. Tony leaned down to talk to his son.

"Bud how long has this boy been bullying you?"

"Since freshman year."

"That's two years."

"That boy deserves to be punished." Tony said in raged.

"I will give Mr. Thompson serious consequences but Peter you will be suspended for two days and you will still be able to go on the field trip."

"I understand sir."

"Peter let's go home."

"Okay."

The whole car ride consisted of silence Peter didn't want to talk to anyone.

Tony, Natasha and Peter got back to the Tower and the avengers were waiting for them they heard about Peter getting into a fight but didn't know the whole story.

They walked out of the elevator. The avengers stood up wanting to know what happened.

"Hey Peter what happened?"

"This guy at my school started picking on me while I was getting ready to go home. He stopped me at my locker and pushed me and started kicking me, Then he started telling me it was my fault my family died saying they didn't love me anymore and said I was alone, said no one liked me saying I was a loser."

"Maybe he's right if I didn't stop that robber uncle Ben would still be here, if Aunt May didn't get cancer she would still be here, if my parents didn't get on that plane they would still be here."

"They were all I had left without them I'm all alone."

"Peter you're not alone you have me and the rest of the avengers." Tony said.

"Peter we all love you." Natasha said.

"Peter why didn't you stand up for yourself before today?"

"You could've used your powers."

"I know but I don't like hurting innocent people."

"Flash may be a bully but he's still an innocent person besides he's not worth it."

"Buddy you're too good for your own good."

"I have to be good to lookout for the little guy."

All of the avengers and Peter got in a group hug.

"I love you guys." Peter said.

"We love you too Peter."

"Guys can't breathe."

"Oh sorry."

"Okay Peter let's check out your injury's."

"Okay."

Peter and Bruce walked to the med bay, Natasha turned to Tony and said.

"He's too pure."

"He's my little spider." Natasha said in Russian.

I love the relationship that Peter has with all of the avengers especially Natasha and Tony.

#MamaSpider
#IronDad
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End of Chapter 2