Chapter 62: Hugging {30 day challenge}

Hey guys this will be a touchy subject since a few shootings have happened if you don't want to read you don't have to I'm not making you. But no one gets hurt in this chapter I promise but I understand if you don't want to read.

Anyway on with the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When Peter met Tony let's just say their relationship wasn't exactly father and son like it is today. Peter was an energetic fifteen year old kid who had absolutely no experience in fighting crime and Tony was the big shot billionaire who took Peter under his wing.

He swore he wouldn't get close to him he didn't want to be given a relationship he would destroy later on it was better for the both of them. That way neither of them would end up hurt but that didn't work did it? Peter has a knack for easing his way into people's hearts no matter who they are.

Before he had to go under the radar Peter tried to hug Tony turns out he was only opening the car door Peter felt embarrassed and saddened but didn't think much of it. He didn't want to upset Tony or make him feel like Peter isn't ready to be a true hero.

But when something happened that may have changed their relationship forever. Peter ended up getting hugged but it wasn't until after a terrifying event.

(I forgot to mention Peter isn't Spider-Man and Tony isn't Iron Man)

He was at school when he felt something was off but he couldn't put his finger on it. So while he was walking down the school halls guns went off and he was caught off guard in the middle of the hallway and if he didn't act quickly he would be killed on the spot.

Teachers locked their classroom doors and Peter didn't have anywhere to go but he saw the janitors closet and ran there shutting the door behind him.

He covered his mouth to stop his heavy breaths as well as to stop his rapidly racing heart. Tears were flowing like rivers down his face he was absolutely petrified.

He heard heavy footsteps and someone yelling right outside his door and then the footsteps receded. He exhaled a shaky breath but never left the closet he shakily took out his phone and speed dialed Tony who answered.

"Hey kid aren't you supposed to be in class what are you calling about?" Tony asked.

"M-Mr. Stark I n-need help there's a-a shooter at m-my school."

Time froze for Tony and he was instantly filled with fear. "Hold on kiddo." Tony ran to the living room and turned on the news seeing the live footage of Peter's school seeing May standing where the police put up a barrier.

"Alright Peter I'm coming stay right where you are don't move okay stay quiet no matter what." Tony told the boy.

Peter nodded forgetting Tony couldn't see him but he replied saying yes Tony wanted to stay on the phone with the boy but had to say goodbye and drive to the school standing next to May holding her hand as they were anxiously waiting for their Peter who would hopefully come out alive and hug them to pieces.

No one was giving the frightful filled parents any information only that there was someone inside with a weapon but that didn't help they just wanted their children unharmed. Was that so hard to ask for? No I don't think so but the police are doing their best.

But what felt like days children were walking fast paced out from behind the school in a single filed line but no sign of Peter a police officer said the suspect has been apprehended then more students came out and more after that. When they couldn't see him they cried even harder.

"May! M-Mr. Stark!" A voice called out.

The adults looked up and saw Peter he ran to them and May held him closer with his head buried in her shoulder both of them crying Peter looked at Tony and he hugged him to usually Tony would be pushing him away but he didn't he held him tight.

The teen was shaking horribly but Tony kept his arms wrapped around him, "It's okay Peter you're okay." Tony said.

It was insane there were thousands of police cars lined up in the parking lot ambulances who were taking kids that were injured to the emergency room and all Tony could think was thank god his kid was okay and not injured.

Soon May and Peter were back home but Peter couldn't sleep alone so he went to May's room in the middle of the night the older woman knew he would be coming so she stayed up and held her arms out and he crawled into her bed getting under the covers.

Snuggling in her arms afraid to close his eyes Peter started crying he's never felt so scared in his life. "It's alright baby fall asleep I'll be right here when you wake up." She told him.

Peter ended up closing his eyes as May combed through his brunet curls making sure he felt safe and secure whispering sweet nothings in his ear when she sees him stirring.

She stayed up the whole night to make sure her kiddo was okay later Peter started going to therapy to talk to someone other than May, Ned, Mj, Tony, and Harley who helped stay with Peter when May was gone for late shifts at work.

Harley just wanted to make sure Peter was okay just like the rest of them. Especially Tony he was the most worried about Peter for crying out loud he was the first person Peter called to try and get help from. All of them are happy it's all over now.

Tony wouldn't want nothing more than to keep Peter safe it ended up being a life mission he gave himself. And there isn't anything that could possibly keep him from having the relationship he has with Peter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End of Chapter 62