Chapter 4: Are you not hearing me?!

Peter lost his hearing when his parents died in the plane crash. He got really sick and lost his hearing and never got it back and when he got his powers he still couldn't hear so when he was younger he learned sign language. Then Aunt May died Tony and Pepper adopted him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peter woke up to get ready for school he walked out dressed and ready to go besides having to eat breakfast he was ready for school.

Peter walked out to the kitchen/living room of the compound and saw his parents.

"Morning Peter." Tony signed.

"Good morning sweetie." Pepper signed.

"Morning." Peter signed back.

"Ready for some breakfast."

"Yes please."

"Okay."

"What are you doing at school today?" Pepper asked.

"I have a calculus test and a report on the American revolution to give to my teacher today." Peter replied.

"I know you're going to ace your test bud but good luck anyway." Tony signed.

"Thanks dad." Peter signed back.

"You're welcome."

Peter looked at the clock and had to go.

"I gotta go." Peter signed.

"Bye Bud." Tony said.

"Bye honey." Pepper said.

"Bye." Peter signed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At Midtown High School.

Peter arrived at school and his interpreter was waiting for him at his locker.

"Hi Morgan." Peter signed.

"Morning Pete." She signed back.

Morgan saw Ned and Michelle walking towards Peter so she signed to him that they were coming.

"Peter Ned And MJ are walking toward you." She signed.

"Okay." He signed back.

Ned and Michelle learned sign language to help him and that made their friendship stronger than ever. And Peter thought it was nice to communicate with other people other than Morgan at school.

"Hey Peter." Ned signed.

"Hey loser." Mj signed.

"Hey guys ready for the calculus test?" Peter signed.

"Yeah." They signed.

They heard the bell and informed Peter then walked to their class. Peter sat with Morgan so they could communicate. Morgan was nice to Peter and he considered her a friend. Unfortunately Peter sat in front of Flash and he was trying to pick on him and Morgan wasn't having it she gave flash the "back off or I'm gonna kill you and no one would find the body" look and flash backed off but had a plan in motion.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After calculus Peter walked back to his locker. Morgan had to take a call so unfortunately she had to leave Peter alone for a minute. Flash and his gang of idiots decided it was the perfect time to mess with Peter.

"Hey Penis." Flash said.

Peter had his back to him looking for his books. And he turned around to see flash standing there with his friends. He jumped.

"Why didn't my spidey senses alert me." Peter thought.

"Oh did we scare Puny Parker?"

"I bet your pretending to be deaf just for attention."