Chapter 20: Meeting for the first time

So in this chapter we're not talking about Civil War this is an AU where peter never met his father aka Tony it's been 15 years peter has lived with May ever since Mary, Peter's biological mom died. May and Tony talked about him meeting peter and today is that day. I'm sorry this chapter is a mess.

Anyway on with the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aunt May has told me stories about my mom and dad but, I've never met him until today this is the first time I'm meeting him and to be honest I'm terrified. "Aunt May what if he hates me or doesn't want me?" I asked as we walked into the elevator pressing the floor button.

"Peter, you're dad has been begging me to meet you I've sent thousands of photos of you growing up except he's never met you as a teenager because I never sent him a picture of you at fifteen years old." She told me.

"You're dad may have not been in your life until now but he loves you and would do anything for you." She said taking ahold of my hand.

"Okay." I said with a shaky voice.

We rode the elevator until it stopped moving my nerves were calming down a little bit but I was still nervous about meeting him it's been fifteen years of not knowing my dad and it's nerve racking.

The doors to the elevator opened and we stepped out and walked further into the room where a man stood nervously fiddling with his hands he looked up to see us and I could see him relax. "Hi tony this is peter." Aunt May said "Pete, this is your dad Tony Stark."

I looked at him and gathered the courage to say something "Hi." I said waving to my dad. "Hello peter." Aunt May nudged me telling me to walk towards my dad so I did but slowly not knowing what to do. "You look like your mother."

"Really I do?" I asked.

"Yeah you have her hair, and my eyes."

I smiled shyly cause I guess I look like my mom really I don't know what she looks like, my mom died when I was six and I forgot her voice and face. "You have her smile too."

"What was mom like?"

"She was kind, smart, caring for other people before herself and always looking out for the little guy wanting to help the world."

"What did she look like or sound like to be honest I can't remember her voice or remember what she looked like." I said sadly.

"I have some old videos and pictures if you want to see them sometime."

"Yeah I'd like that." I said looking at him.

"You know you can call me dad as long as you're okay with it I totally understand if you're not ready."

"It's okay dad can I ask you a question?"

"Sure kiddo."

"C-can I h-hug you?" I asked hesitantly.

"Bud you don't have to ask."

He wrapped his arms around me and I did the same, it was a relief to know my dad loves me and wants to meet me. "Hey would you like to meet the team?" He asked pulling away. "Sure." I replied.

"F. R. I. D. A. Y. tell the team to come upstairs please."

"Right away sir."

"Whoa what was that?" I asked.

"That was my AI F. R. I. D. A. Y."

"Cool."

"Fri this is my son peter."

"Nice to meet you peter." The AI greeted.

"Nice to meet you too." I replied.

After a few minutes i noticed a bunch more people entering the room and i realized they were the avengers holy crap Ned's going to go crazy when i tell him about what happened today. "Hey Tony what'd you need us for?"

"Oh my god it's the avengers!" I thought.

"Everyone meet May and Peter."

"Hello." Aunt May said.

"Hi." I said waving.

"Not to be rude but who are you guys?" Mr. Rogers asked.

"I'm Peter Parker-Stark sir."

"That's your son Tony?" Ms. Natasha asked.

"Yes this is his aunt." He replied.

"How have we not met them until today?" Dr. Banner asked.

"I didn't want him in the public eye plus he's just a kid."

"I've read your work Dr. Banner and it's quite fascinating." I marveled.

(😏 see what I did there)

"He understands my work?" He asked.

"Yes he's really smart." Aunt May said.

"Wow do you know any equations?" Dad asked.

"Yes I do could I use a piece of paper and a pen?"

"Here." He said giving me a piece of paper and pen.

I started writing down Einstein's gravity theory and equation. I stopped and handed it to my dad and his eyes went wide. "You know Einstein's theory?" "Yes."

"Wow that's amazing peter!" My dad exclaimed excitedly.

"T-thanks dad."

"What do you like to do every day peter?" Mr. Barton asked.

"I love science, building legos, hanging out with my friends Ned and Mj, Star Wars and that's it."

"Welcome to the family peter." Ms. Natasha said with a warm smile.

"What should I call you all?" I asked.

"Well you could call us your aunts and uncles." Wanda said.

"Okay Aunt Wanda."

"Guys May and Peter will be moving in." Dad announced.

We got a lot of "awesome's" and excited exclaims "Yes", after that we watched a movie I curled against my dad falling asleep on his shoulder once the movie was over

"This is the best day ever." I thought.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End of Chapter 20