Chapter 7: Vulture Part 1

It was just a normal patrol night for Peter. He stopped three robberies, helped a girl get her cat out of a tree, and escorted a lady back to her house.

He was on his way back to the compound when his spidey senses were alerting him he turned around and saw Toomes. The man who almost killed him more times than he can count he is also the man who dropped a building on him, A freaking building!!!

"Hey there Pedro."

"Oh hey Toomes didn't know there was a get out of jail free card?"

"Why don't you come with me?"

"Why would I come with the man who dropped a building on me well I gotta go because i got...homework."

Peter webbed building after building and Toomes was following him. Peter got scared but didn't show it."Karen call Mr. Stark."

"Calling Tony Stark."

"Hey kiddo you on your way?"

"Mr. Stark Toomes is following me."

"What?!"

"I'm coming back to the compound don't worry try and lose him I'm tracking you and I'm coming to get you."

"Hurry Mr. Stark."

Peter ended the call and just as he did Toomes caught up to him. He threw Peter against a building then picked him up and flew up to a lake.

"Karen call Mr. Stark!" Peter yelled.

"Calling Tony Stark."

"Kiddo I'm following you if he lets go I'll catch you."

"Please stop!" Peter yelled at Toomes.

"Why are you doing this?!" Peter yelled.

"Because you ruined my family."

"You did that all on your own!"

Toomes dropped peter and he was plummeting to the water fast.

"Ahhhh Mr. Stark!" Peter yelled.

Peter was scared he was going to die. Tony used his boosters but peter hit the water and was sinking. He got peter out and flew him to the compound and got him in the med wing where Bruce assessed his injuries. All tony had to do was wait.

Bruce came out and walked up to Tony who was sitting in the lobby of the med wing.

"How is he?" Tony asked.

"He's stable anymore minutes in the water he would've died."

"What are his injuries?"

"He broke a small piece of his spine because of the hard impact he took from getting thrown against a building so he may not be able to walk for a while he's healing slower he might walk in a month without aids."

"He'll have to use aids and physical therapy."

"Okay."

"He's asleep but we need to monitor him for one night."

"Okay."

"He'll be alright Tony."

"Thanks Bruce."

Bruce gave him a sympathetic smile and left him alone with Peter.

Tony's POV

"How am I supposed to tell the kid that he can't walk for a month?" I thought.

"At least he's not in critical condition." I thought.

The whole team was worried about peter May knew he was Spider-Man and she was proud of him for helping people. He's the most selfless kid in the entire world. Usually when he gets hurt and the team the first question he asks is.