Chapter 6: Worthy

This chapter is a fun one from the chapter before in case it made you sad. But luckily it was happy at the end. If you want more one shots with the stark siblings tell me or if you want I can write a separate fanfic on it.

    Anyway on with the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walked into the elevator and was heading up to the top floor so I just started casually talking to Friday.

"Hello Peter."

"Hey Friday."

"How was your day?" She asked.

"Good I got to build a new LEGO set with Ned."

"I informed Mr. Stark of your arrival."

"Thanks fri."

"You're welcome."

"How is your coffee ground energy source experiment coming?" The AI asked.

"Good I think it's almost finished I just need to run a few more tests."

"Mr. Stark is waiting for you."

"Okay."

I finally got to the floor and saw my dad standing there. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Hey kiddo how was school?"

"Good."

"The avengers are waiting for us in the training room so get ready."

"Okay."

I ran to my room and put my suit on and me and dad headed to the training room. "Hey guys." I greeted.

"Hey Peter how was your day?" Steve asked.

"Good." I replied.

"How's your experiment going?" Bruce asked.

"I'm almost done just a few more tests."

"Cool."

"Okay guys training time." Dad said.

"This is my first time training with the team." I thought.

"Each of us will take turns to fight against each other."

"Here are the rules."

"Powers are allowed,No using knifes in hand to hand combat, lastly whoever is the last one standing gets to get to pick a game after." Steve explained.

"Got it?" Tony asked.

Everyone nodded.

Dad and Aunt Nat went first.

Nat won. Then uncle Steve and Bucky went. It was a tie after all their super soldiers. Then Scott and Sam. Scott won then me and Wanda went I won. Clint and I went i won again. Etc everyone went and I won against them including my dad. But I had to go up against Uncle Thor.

Bruce didn't take part he just watched and Uncle Loki watched as well he didn't want to spar.

"Go Peter."

"Whoo."

I got in a fighting position so did uncle Thor. Steve stood in front of us and had his hand out.

"Ready?" Steve asked.

We both nodded.

"Go!"

Thor tried throwing punches and I blocked them all. I threw some and some missed and some didn't. I webbed him against the wall and he couldn't get out. I thought I won. What I didn't know was uncle Thor got out of my web he picked up his hammer while I wasn't paying attention. I felt my spidey sense go off and I did a flip and twist then landed with something in my hand. I got up and pulled my mask off with my left hand and saw my family with their jaws dropped. Well except Aunt Natasha because well.... she's Natasha.