Chapter 94: Bloopers

(For the majority of this one shot will be different mini scenarios with me the author implementing myself into the story, but will be in third point of view.)

Peter walked into the living room and was getting ready to eat lunch, when he tripped but nothing was in his way, Tony looked at him and began laughing. "Are you okay Peter?" He asked as he was gasping for air.

Peter gave a thumbs up, "I'm okay." He said.

"Cut!" Everyone began to laugh and the camera's stopped rolling.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tony was listening to AC/DC and fixing his coffee machine as one does as Peter is standing by the stove baking a fresh batch of chocolate chip cookies. He clears his throat and speaks, "I am fire, I am death." He says with his voice deepened.

Tony, who was not even look at the boy still twisting the screwdriver says, "You're a drama queen."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Peter and Ned showed up at Mia's house for the party they knocked on the door and Mia opened it greeting them with a warm smile. "Hi Peter! Hi Ned! C'mon in." Mia waved them in. (It's weird writing about myself in the third POV.)

They came in and Ned striked up a conversation, "Hi Mia, this is some party." Ned said.

"Yeah my parents said I could invite a few people, but Flash being the jerk he is ignored my wishes." Mia said, crossing her arms and scowling at Flash, who was working the DJ booth.

"It's cool they let you have parties y'know, my parents are... dead." Peter says before getting everyone to laugh. (Ah the homecoming bloopers, how I love them so.)

"Cut!" The director shouted.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter was laying on the ceiling of his room, Tony walked in as Peter was going on a tangent and he regretted every second of it.

"Life is a lie, I will never be happy again in my life. The world decided that I deserve no happiness." He said.

"Kid, they haven't even banned Tik Tok yet." Tony said.

"MY LIFE IS SHROUDED IN SADNESS!" Peter shouted.

"Kid-" and before Tony could say anything else Peter began to sob intensely.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter walked into the lab and sat down at his desk but remembered something he did earlier that morning before leaving for school.

"Mr. Stark! Guess what I found under the cushions of my couch."

Tony turned towards the boy, "A wormhole?" He asked.

Peter gave a confused expression, "No? I found that in Doctor Strange's couch. I found five dollars in mine."

"I'm sorry, you found WHAT in Stephen's couch?"

"Are you just ignoring what I found in mine? That's rude." Peter replied.

Tony rolled his eyes, "Wow, Peter, five dollars! Cool! You found WHAT in Strange's couch?" He said sarcastically.

"You're on some thin ice, Mr. Stark. So it was last week when-"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tony heard sounds of struggling coming from Peter's room so he walked in and saw Mia standing there facepalming. He looks up and sees Peter dangling from the ceiling, he was stuck.

"PETER, WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING UP THERE?! COME DOWN YOU MIGHT GET HURT!" (Note: Peter's ceiling is really high.)

"I TANGLED MY EARBUDS WITH MY WEBS AND NOW I'M STUCK UP HERE, HELP!!!" Peter replied.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter had invited Mia and Ned to a sleepover at his apartment currently, it's three in the morning, and the teens were still awake. "You can say "Have a nice day" With no problem." Peter began.

"But you can't say 'Enjoy the next twenty four hours' and sound vaguely threatening."

Mia has the *What the heck* expression on her face, "Peter- it's three A.M."

"Yeah, Pete let's go to sleep. I don't have time to deal with whatever hyperactive thoughts you're conjuring." Ned says before laying down. (Ned is my last three braincells on sleep deprivation, also Part 2?)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End of Chapter 94