Chapter 155: The Walking Dead

(This was an idea I came up with and thought it was cool, so I'm crossing over two of my favorite things. The gang has lived in the zombie apocalyptic world for six years now but one member of the group has been missing for two years.)

Anyway on with the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Steve, Tony, Natasha, Bucky, Sam, and Rhodey have been with the people of Alexandria for two years now but they still haven't found Peter. Tony missed him more than anyone else could know. So many people died when everything started but the group were able to get away. Pepper, Clint and his family, Bruce, everyone they cared about have passed.

Steve and Tony have kept hope in each other that they'll find Peter and Tony hoped to god they'd find him. If and when they do Michonne and Rick need to initiate him meaning his parents word can't be the only thing keeping him there. It's their process no one could really blame them for this procedure because Steve and Tony would do anything to protect their own. "Tony, we'll be back. We're going on a supply run." Carl said.

"Alright Carl, see you later." Carl and Rick have become close friends with Tony and Steve. They were cool. I think Will would like him too. Peter's birthday just passed which means he's seventeen.

Tony missed seeing his smile, Steve missed hearing his adorable laugh, they missed every little thing about him. Tony walked back to the house he shared with Steve. "Hey Steve, you okay?" Tony asked.

Steve looked up and sadly smiled back at him, "I'm okay Tony." Steve gave Tony a look which said "I don't believe your lies tell me the truth" "I know that look Steve, you're thinking about Peter aren't you?"

Steve sighed, "Yeah, but you understand why right? His birthday was a few months ago. Which made me think about him more. I love him, Tony, he's our son, and I never want anyone to lose their child like we lost Peter."

Tony sat down next to him and hugged his husband, "I know Steve, we've been going on patrol looking for him. I promise you we will find him."

A few hours passed by while Tony was reading a book on the front deck feeling the cool summer breeze blow through his hair. Tony had been gardening when he heard the gates open so he headed to see if Carl needed help carrying supplies but when he got there he saw the one person he thought was gone forever. "P... Peter?" He questioned.

He turned to the sound of his name being called and his eyes landed in Tony's direction, "D... Dad?"

Tony and Peter ran up to each other hugging and crying in all honesty Tony didn't know how to feel at this very moment. Thousands of thoughts were running through his head but he couldn't form words. They pulled away and I cupped his face taking in every feature that had changed over time.

"H-how are you here?" I asked.

"Your group found me, and brought me with them. It was hesitant at first but I understood why."

Tony smiled and looked at Carl who returned one back, "Peter, if it's okay we need you to talk to Michonne, the woman who was with me."

"It's okay they're good people." Tony told him.

Tony kissed his forehead, "I'm going to get everyone so they know you're here okay?" Tony asked.

Peter nodded his head, "O... Okay." Tony ran back to the house looking at everyone who were sitting in the living room and kitchen. "Guys come quickly to Michonne's place!"

"Wait, why Tony?" Natasha asked, his smile widened, tears streaking down, "They found Peter, he's here talking to Michonne now let's go people!" After I said that they all ran to Michonne's house and sat down listening to Peter answer questions.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter turned around in his seat and gasped seeing his family and friends then he turned back to Michonne who began questioning him. "So state your name, age, and business."

"Hello, my name is Peter Stark-Rogers, I am seventeen years old and I don't exactly have any business but you brought me back to my family." Peter said.

"Who is your family?" Michonne asked.

Peter glanced back at his family, "My dads are Tony and Steve Stark-Rogers, my aunts and uncles are Natasha, Bucky, Sam, and Rhodey. They're sitting over there." Peter pointed at them. The adults waved excitedly and Peter waved back. "What were you doing before the world became like this?" A man with a bow staff asked, known later to Peter as Morgan

"I was twelve years old going to school only having to worry about turning in my homework. Until my family picked me up telling me that people everywhere were getting sick so we tried getting away. Obviously some of us didn't make it but that kind of thing happens to everyone." Peter explained.

"Where did you live before?" Carl asked.

"Queens, New York." Peter replied.

"Have you killed anyone?" An asian man later known as Glenn asked.

Peter sighed sadly, "Yes, but he was turning and he didn't want to be a monster. I didn't want him to suffer."

"Have you killed a walker?" A man with a southern accent and goatee, later known as Rick asked.

Peter nodded his head, "Yes I have."

"What lengths would you go to protect the ones you love?" A young girl with a sheriff's hat Peter would know her as Judith asked.

Peter looked back at his family, "I'd do anything to protect them, like anyone else would for their family and friends there shouldn't be any doubt about it." He explained.

"Alright, Peter, welcome to Alexandria." Carl said smiling.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter smiled back and walked away to his family who took him outside and into a house which Peter was assuming was theirs then he got engulfed in a group hug. Everyone cried, "I missed you all so much." Peter admitted.

"We missed you too, kiddo," Steve said.

"Dude, it's been two years, what happened after you got separated from us?" Sam asked.

"To be honest a lot happened, one minute we were looking for supplies and the next we got ambushed by walkers. But basically, I had been staying away from populated areas and on the move. Then Carl and Michonne found me."

"To be honest it's still mind blowing we finally got you back after two years." Bucky said.

"I know guys, but it's getting late and I know you all have so many questions for Peter but for now it's late and time to go to sleep." Steve said.

While Peter was roaming around he found thousands of abandoned stores with clothes and of course his survival kicked in and he grabbed as much as he could. Once he got dressed in pajamas he didn't know where he was going to sleep, so he went downstairs and saw Steve sitting on the couch reading a book. "Hey bud, what's up?" He asked.

"I- I don't know where I'm going to sleep." Peter stated.

"You can stay with me and papa."

Peter turned and saw Tony standing at the top of the stairs, Steve got up and followed them to their room. They all laid down under the covers and scooted closer to each other, both Tony and Steve wrapped around their son. "We missed you so much." Tony said.

Peter looked at him, "I missed you too, every day." He told them.

"Us too." Peter soon felt his eyes close and was half awake feeling Tony's fingertips combing through his hair and Steve's lips pressing down on his forehead. "Goodnight my little love." He whispered.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End of Chapter 155