Chapter 33: Tragedy

Grab your tissues, fluffy blanket, and ice cream because you guys are going to cry.

Peter Parker left this world a week ago, he lost the battle but overall won the war he wasn't going to be in pain anymore he was at peace surrounded by family and friends who loved him with all of their hearts.

He left something for Tony and the team to i guess remember him by and Aunt May was a wreak but she knew his time left in the world was limited.

Peter left a series of videos for everyone he loved for if and when he left this earth everyone has been crying and praying that Peter's okay even if they can't physically see him or touch him but they know he isn't suffering.

After his parents and uncle ben died peter was diagnosed with Leukemia and halfway hid it from the team and his three best friends who someday wouldn't hear about his adventures of patrolling and the avengers would miss watching Star Wars with the young boy and everything in between.

Shuri, Okeye, and T'challa came from Wakanda for his funeral and once everyone got back to the compound they thought it was time to watch the videos Tony setup the tv and pressed play. (Peter speaking on the videos will be bold.)

Hey aunt May i know, i know i shouldn't be talking about this but um i'm not afraid not anymore death happens all around us and i'll tell uncle ben you said hello and you love him when or if i'm gone please don't be sad or angry keep moving forward for me and uh god this is hard but i'm really going to miss you like crazy and don't worry i'll be okay when i go.

Anyway i wish i could spend the rest of the entire world with you and make sure you're okay and happy i don't want you to put your life on hold just because i'm gone that shouldn't be your problem to hold within. I larb you so much aunt May take- take care.

And just like that peter ended the video with tears in his eyes, next was Ned, Mj, and Shuri's video they had tears streaming down their faces they missed their best friend so much. Hey Ned, Mj, and Shuri i um i wish i didn't have to just wait for you guys to see this after i'm gone but i have a few things to come clean about and if everyone is watching then everything that's about spill out of my mouth is all true.

Ned i'm glad you were my guy in the chair and you always will be after i'm gone and at least i don't think Mj and Shuri know this but i'm your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man yeah i know what your'e thinking how was peter Spider-Man when he was deathly sick and i'm sorry that came out wrong i'm an idiot.

Shuri i'm sorry we never got to build that lightsaber at first when we met i was like "wow i'm actually standing in front of a princess!" But you were so nice and we got along so well and i'm really grateful and glad we became best friends.

Mj. oh Mj, you probably found out i was Spider-Man before homecoming or even before washington but you were always so observant and that's what i admire most about you and i regret not telling you this but i think ever since we met I fell head over heels in love with you but i didn't tell you because i was afraid if i did i would leave the world the next day and i didn't want to put you through that pain of thinking it was your fault. Anyway i love you golden quad well trio now.

After that the trio were huddled in a group hug Mj wished she could've told peter she loves him too but now she knows that he loves her Tony finally pressed play on the last video addressed to him.

Hey Mr. Stark to be honest where do i begin? th-thank you for everything also i have a confession to make i um wait do you remember when it was the night of the stark expo and there was a little kid wearing an iron man mask raising his hand up to one of the robots?

That um that was me I'd had been begging aunt May and uncle Ben to take me and when we went it was awesome until the robots started taking over. And when you said "Nice work kid" it was the most exhilarating thing in the world to me my idol actually talked to me.

And when you took me in showing me the ropes on how to be a superhero i had just started doing chemo and it was hard to even get around but i didn't just want to stay in bed all day but i had more good days then bad which is saying something.

After uncle Ben died and i got sick i thought the world was punishing me in a way and i would stay awake at night asking "Why, why me and aunt May she's been through enough" but I'm grateful i had another father figure in my life again. Can you promise me one thing?

"Anything underroos." Tony said.

I have no doubt that you said "Anything underroos" but anyway promise that you'll help aunt May i know she's going to need it make sure she doesn't overload herself with things that aren't as important as her health i know i'm just a kid worrying but i worry every single day about her, you, my friends, even the team.

Even if i didn't tell you this but i love you dad you may not be my dad but you've been a father to me in more ways than you know also if and when you and ms. Potts get married and have kids i have a name in mind.

I always liked the name Morgan i don't know why but incase i was able to live and become an adult i would name my son or daughter Morgan it works for both genders but i don't think there's a Morgan Parker in the fam.

But i also wanted to tell you i'm sorry i never told you i was sick and there's definitely no excuse for it and i wish i could've spent more time together with you and tell you but i guess it at the time never hit me how long i would have left and i didn't want you to blame yourself for my actions and don't you dare be blaming yourself for what i didn't tell you i also didn't want to be a burden on anyone aunt May was already paying for my treatment and so were you.

But god i hated feeling so helpless and weak ya know and it was tiring watching you stress out over something that in the end was going win anyway you're not allowed to shutdown and cut off the rest of the world alright if you need to talk to someone and aunt May too then find someone like a therapist because talking might help.

Anyway my camera is about to die and i'm a little tired so i uh love you and thank you for being the best dad in the world see you later.

So long avengers Spider-Cop is over and out.

Then the video ended and it had everyone in tears at some moments they laughed but right now they were crying and hugging missing the little spider Tony looked to his wife Pepper and they knew when their child was going to come into the world they knew exactly what her name was going to be.

A few months later on August 10th 2019 Morgan Alexa Stark came into the world and heard every single story of peter and his adventures as the friendly neighborhood Spider-Man and as Peter Parker she thought her big brother was the most amazing person in the world besides her parents of course.

So every year on Peter and Morgan's birthday they would watch old videos May brought from home and watched them they also watched Star Wars and had Peter's favorite flavor of cake Funfetti which was Morgan's favorite too.
The team made that tradition and have kept it going and it will keep going for as many years to come.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End of Chapter 33