Chapter 48: Who's your favorite superhero? (A request by rosebudz662)

Hey rosebudz662 I'm sorry your request is short but I hope you like it I had fun writing it!

Peter, Tony, and the team are sitting in the commons room in the compound chatting y'know hanging out as the avengers do when they don't have to save the world again emphasis on again they met a little group of kids who were mesmerized by the fact that they were standing in the literal presence of the hero's.

Peter had to admit, it felt really good seeing those kid's faces in awe claiming how awesome they were.

They asked questions about what it was like saving the world and how fun is if living with each other and it got Tony thinking he never really asked Peter those types of questions and since they were on that topic he decided to bring it up. "Hey Peter?"

"Yeah Mr. Stark?"

"Who's your favorite superhero?"

"You." Peter replied.

To say Tony was baffled is an understatement he could only ask why, "You mean Iron Man?"

"No, I mean Tony Stark aka you because you're a hero with or without the suit. You should know you've saved me a couple of times."

"What do you mean kiddo?"

Peter explained, "Do you remember the Stark Expo? There was this little kid wearing a cheap plastic Iron Man mask? Who raised his hand up to the robot that was going to essentially kill him then you showed up behind him blasting the robot letting the kid think he took out the robot leaving before saying "good job kid"? Well that kid was me."

Tony felt tears sting his eyes he had no idea that little boy was the kid sitting before him so instead of saying anything really tears fell down both of their faces and Tony hugged peter then it became a group hug when the team hugged the father son duo. "I love you kiddo." said Tony.

"Love you too Mr. Stark." Peter replied.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End of Chapter 48