Chapter 42: The death of the Death Star & brownies

Alright guys I'm gonna take a break from the 30 day challenge only because I wanna write my other chapter ideas so I hope you're not upset with me anyway on with the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peter has had a long day of school and was anxious about getting home to his dad he and Tony thought it would be a fun idea if they could make brownies for some reason it came up in conversation and they just went along with it.

But they were excited! Between school, patrol and the fact that his dad is a literal superhero peter wasn't able to spend as much time with his dad as he would like so those little things he and Tony do are very near and dear to his heart.

Maybe Bucky might join them he's a really good baker Ned had said he would join too because he and peter still need to finish the LEGO Death Star which was three thousand eight hundred and three pieces. Which is insane peter might add so as he made his way to the newly built compound elevator he casually made conversation with F. R. I. D. A. Y. about his day and hers then he met his fathers eyes.

Peter gave his dad a warm smile, "Oh hi dad."

Tony smiled back, "Hey kiddo ready to make some brownies Bucky and I have setup the ingredients."

"Yeah just let me put up my backpack and we're all set."

Peter got to his room and slung his backpack gently onto his desk chair and walked back out to the kitchen/living room seeing his dad and Bucky wearing aprons Tony's said "IronDad" and Bucky's had Mr. Rogers shield imprinted on it lastly Peter put his apron on and it said "Spiderson".

They mixed all the ingredients and then put the chocolatey goodness in the oven and while they were waiting F. R. I. D. A. Y. had announced Ned was heading up to them with the Death Star he got there and they did their handshake and sat by the island in the kitchen building the LEGO heaven. (FYI my best friend Nicole and I know Ned and Peter's handshake.)

The other avengers had noticed the scent of chocolate and asked where that delicious smell was coming from and Peter replied, "The oven dad, Bucky, and I worked hard on those brownies and whoever touches them dies in their sleep." Then he flashed his famous innocent smile and turned back to his friend.

Peter and Ned were almost done with the Death Star when the brownies were done Bucky set them on the counter and no one dared to touch them including Natasha she wasn't afraid of her little spider because she was proud of him for threatening them.

Let's just say peter isn't that intimidating when it comes to threatening people he's slowly getting better but the keyword is slowly.

I mean the kid is too pure and innocent to threaten someone because after he would immediately apologize to be honest the adults have no clue about what they're going to do with him. "Alright we gotta wait a few minutes for the brownies to cool off." said Bucky.

"Wait where's Clint?" asked Bruce.

They all looked at the air vent right above the counter conveniently where the brownies were placed and saw that some of the brownies were missing, "Sucks to be him the brownies are piping hot." Peter thought.

Peter then asked Bucky and Steve to guard the brownies while he and Ned finished the Death Star which was almost completed until this happened peter should have been able to see it coming he and Ned were sitting at the island building and when Clint came out of the vents guess what he landed on.... the Death Star!!!

And to say the least peter was heated and ended up chasing Clint and webbing him to the wall using his new web solution which now lasts three hours instead of two and gave him the silent treatment for two weeks Clint felt guilty for causing the killing of the Death Star and the brownies that he made brownies and helped Ned build the Death Star.....again. (🙄 Clint.)

Peter may or may not have had a knife by his bedside incase he had to kill Clint in his sleep if he did or didn't is up to you readers....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The End of Chapter 43