Chapter 99: Marshall

Start from the beginning

PotatoHead 💙: Take my advice and tell your crush you like them Peter, otherwise you'll regret it later.

WebHead ❤️: I doubt Marshall even likes me back.

PotatoHead 💙: BRO it's obvious you like him, and he likes you!

WebHead ❤️: You don't know that

PotatoHead 💙: Like I-??? oh my freaking god

PotatoHead 💙: ...

WebHead ❤️: Harley?

PotatoHead 💙: ...

WebHead ❤️: Hello?

PotatoHead 💙: Oh sorry I needed a minute to comprehend the
~ B U L L C R A P ~ I just read.

WebHead ❤️: What?

PotatoHead 💙: Oh dear sweet baby Jesus laying in a manger. 🤦‍♀️

PotatoHead 💙: Peter, when a person shows a mutual attraction to someone else that's a clear indication that THEY 👏 LIKE 👏 YOU!

WebHead ❤️: I've never flirted with him like ever!

PotatoHead 💙: Then YouTube how to flirt! Because I'm done, I'm clocking out, bye! 👋

WebHead ❤️: WAIT HARLEY!!!

PotatoHead 💙: Nope, bye! See you next summer baiiiiii.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter set his phone aside, great his brother now knows he has a crush on Marshall. Why must Marshall look the way he does?! Peter couldn't stop thinking about his amber colored eyes, his black curly hair, he was absolute perfection. (P.s I know MJ's eyes aren't amber, they're brown I just needed to say something other than brown. 🤣)

He vowed that on Monday he'd talk to Marshall and if he makes a fool of himself then he'll avoid Marshall for the rest of his high school days. That wouldn't be so hard right?

Wrong, Peter was so very wrong, turns out when you're madly in love your emotions seem to be stronger than your brain. Pretty much Peter was not thinking with his brain he was acting on his emotions, man this crush thing is very difficult.

So when Monday came around, Ned constantly picked at Peter to go and talk to Marshall, but once again he chickened out. Ned shook his head and grabbed Peter's arm, dragging him over to Marshall who was standing at his locker, much to Peter's pleas and dismay.

"Hey Marshall, you know my friend Peter right?" Ned said, gesturing to Peter.

"Yeah, I see you in my English class." Peter awkwardly waved at Marshall.

Ned turned to Peter and nudged him, "Peter don't you have something to say?"

"H- hi." Peter stuttered.

Marshall smiled, which made Peter feel weak in his knees, "Hi Peter."

"Peter tell Marshall what you told me." Ned began to coach his best friend.

"Oh r- right, uh Marshall would you wanna hang out s-sometime? Like to get coffee? Unless you don't like coffee we don't have t-"

"Sure, I'd like to get coffee with you. What about this Saturday?" Marshall asked.

"Y- yeah Saturday would be good." Peter replied.

"Here hand me your phone." Peter handed Marshall his phone and saw that Marshall was typing something. Marshall gave the phone back to the teen, Peter looked at his phone seeing that Marshall gave him his number.

"Text me the location and time, I gotta go bye. I'll see you on Saturday Peter." Marshall said.

"Y- yeah, see you later Marshall." Marshall left both Peter and Ned, Peter felt so happy he got his crush's phone number and is going to hang out with him that weekend.

"I have to text Harley." Peter said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WebHead ❤️: HARLEY GUESS WHAT!

PotatoHead 💙: What's up bubba?

WebHead ❤️: I GOT MARSHALL'S PHONE NUMBER AND WE'RE HANGING OUT THIS WEEKEND!!!

PotatoHead 💙: That's awesome Pete, but if he breaks your heart I will kill him, dad's gonna help me stash the body.

WebHead ❤️: HARLEY NOOOOO

PotatoHead 💙: HARLEY YEEEEESSS

PotatoHead 💙: I'm happy for you Peter but I gotta go to class see you later. 😁

WebHead ❤️: Bye Harls!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A protective older brother, we love to see it 😌👏)

That Saturday Peter and Marshall went to a cafe near downtown Manhattan and talked for a while. Both teens were having fun and became fast friends, soon they were hanging out all the time and getting closer than ever.

As the months went by Peter decided to tell Marshall how he felt, and if it didn't go well he would probably die. So when Marshall came over to Peter's house, he was stunned to find out that he was the son of Tony Stark along with his older brother Harley.

Marshall and Peter were in Peter's room sitting on his bed, Marshall could tell Peter was nervous so he decided to ask him what was wrong. "Peter, what's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing's wrong Marshall, I'm okay." Peter replied.

Marshall crosses his arms, "Well somethings clearly up, because you seem nervous."

Peter stood up from his bed and turned to Marshall, "Okay, truth is even before we became friends I sort of- may have a crush on you."

"And I understand if you don't like me that way, we can still be friends unless you don't want to be friends." Peter rambled.

"Peter, I know you like me. It's kind of obvious, from the moment you asked me if I wanted to get coffee with you."

"And the reason I said yes was because I like you too, I was wanting to talk to you but I guess I was too shy to."

"Really?" Peter asked, Marshall walked closer to him only standing a few inches apart.

"Yeah, really." He leaned down and kissed Peter, it was short but sweet.

Marshall laughed, "By the way, I'm pretty sure when you were asking me about getting coffee, I thought of it as you asking me out." 

"Me too." Peter smiled.

And from that day on Peter and Marshall began dating, it became a regular thing for them getting coffee on Saturday morning's. (This was so pure.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End of Chapter 99