Chapter 88: Low key Loki a request by LeonPARKOUR-

(I know Tony and Steve meet each other for the first time in the first Avengers movie, but in order for this chapter to make sense is them getting together and having Peter before the Avengers are assembled.)

Peter was hiding in his room as per his dads' orders, while they along with their team, the Avengers fought against the Loki attack and Chitauri invasion. As a ten year old boy, Peter was terrified, but he knew his dads would come to his rescue. He hid under his bed, but would glance out every once in a while to see aliens or his dad flying around in his suit.

He heard a bunch of loud noises, that made him jump. Most of them were explosions, but Peter could also hear the sounds of his dad's arc reactor pulser's. A few minutes went by, and Peter began to wonder if it was all over. Did we win?, he thought? Peter's thoughts were interrupted shortly once the boy heard laughter coming from within the tower.

The laughter was so... maniacal. It sent shivers down Peter's spine, who began to panic, unsure of what to do. He felt uneasy, but for once in his ten years of life he had to be as brave as he could possibly be. So he crawled out from under his bed, grabbing his baseball bat, slowly opening his door and creeping out stalking closer to the random person invading his home.

As Peter got closer, his grip on his bat never faltered. He finally reached the living room, and saw a man he wore a green and black outfit with a gold horned headpiece on his head. "n that outfit, he's definitely a bad guy, Peter thought.

Currently, Peter was hiding behind the couch. He peered out to get a better look at the man. Once Peter did that the man cocked his head to the side, Peter ducked back behind the couch, praying the bad guy didn't see him. The man smiled unbeknownst to Peter, "I suggest you come out, hiding isn't your best bet." He said.

Peter had to act quickly otherwise he'd be toast, he gripped his bat harder than ever. If he ran, the man would try and hurt him but if he hid he'd be easily found. Good thing his dad hid a stranger danger button by the bar. Probably not the best place to put it, but Peter didn't have time to think about it. It was now or never.

Peter got up and turned to the man, who turned around surprised it was a tiny human child instead of one of the hero's outside fighting his minions. "Who are you?" He asked.

"Who are you?" Peter asked.

"I asked you first, tiny mortal." Loki held his staff at his side.

"I'm Peter Stark-Rogers, and I'm assuming you're the bad guy trying to ruin New York?"

"Well you're right, but I'm trying to take over the world not just your New York." Loki replied.

Peter held his bat close, "Yeah, but I don't think you'll succeed, if America can fight in five different wars and succeed you stand no chance, Mr. Bad Guy."

Loki grimaced at the child's nickname toward him, "My name is Loki, I am a God, and I could easily beat you with my powers tiny mortal."

"I'd like to see you try Loki, besides I may be tiny but I have more intelligence than you." Peter said confidently, he wasn't really confident because on the inside he was freaking out.

"How old are you?" As Loki kept talking Peter was slowly making his way to the bar, which means he was almost there, closing in on the button that would alarm his parents to come help him.

"I'm ten." Peter replied back.

"Only ten centuries? So young!" Peter was confused, if he was ten centuries old he'd be well... dead. Or as old as his pops.

"No, Mr. Loki, I'm ten years old." Peter said.

Now Loki was horrified, how could someone so little be so old? He couldn't really think about that though. "Why are you trying to take over the world Mr. Loki?" Peter asked, he was quite intrigued with the God of mischief.

"Well to rule over you of course, I won't fail and once I win you'll have to bow down to me."

"Do you know why America is evolved? It's because many people have tried to take over but essentially they were defeated and that is why you're gonna lose too."

"Are you the only one in this tower?" Loki asked.

"Right now? Yes, my older brother Harley is at summer camp and will be back here in a few weeks."

"I have an older brother too, I don't like him."

Peter let out a hum as hewas finally at the button.  He didn't waste any time pressing it, and then turned around to face Loki again. And soon Tony got a notification, and J.A.R.V.I.S spoke. "Sir, the stranger danger protocol has been activated." He said.

"Peter." Tony mumbled.

"Tony, the SD protocol was activated which means Peter presses it and is in danger." Steve said.

"I'll go get him don't worry Steve." Tony reassured.

Tony quickly flew up to the tower seeing Peter with Loki who was showing his son magic. Why the heck was Peter with Loki, is Loki putting a spell on him. Tony used his ramp and got in. He landed on the metal arcs above him which removed his suit pieces as he walked, so by the time he approached Loki, he was just in his regular clothes, much to Peter's surprise.

Once Tony was in he saw Peter who looked completely fine. He asked warily as he eyed Loki suspiciously, "Peter? Bud, what are you doing?"

Peter turned and smiled at his dad getting up from the couch and running into his fathers arms. "I'm okay dad, don't worry, Mr. Loki was just showing me his magic." He replied.

"Bambi, head to room I'm gonna talk to Loki too and I need you to be safe okay?" The ten year old nodded and went off into the other room.

"If you hurt my son there's gonna be a price to pay." Tony threatened.

"Oh don't worry Mr. Stark your boy wasn't harmed."

"Would you like a drink?" Tony asked.

Loki stood there puzzled, "Stalling me won't change anything."

"No, no. Threatening. No drink? Are you sure? I'm having one." Tony said making his way to the bar fixing himself a drink. Though it wasn't alcoholic.

"The Chitauri are coming. Nothing will change that. What have I to fear?" Loki asked.

"The Avengers. That's what we call ourselves. We're sort of like a team. "Earth's mightiest heroes"-type thing." Tony replied.

"Yes, I've met them." Loki said I'm annoyed tone.

"Yeah. It takes us a while to get any traction, I'll give you that one. But let's do a head count, here. Your brother, the demigod, a super soldier, a living legend who kind of lives up to the legend. A man with breathtaking anger-management issues, a couple of master assassins, and you, big fella, you've managed to make every single one of them mad." Tony explained.

"That was the plan." Loki stated.

"Not a great plan. When they come, and they will, they'll come for you." Tony said stepping forward towards Loki.

"I have an army." Loki threatened.

Tony one upped him by saying, "We have a Hulk."

"I thought the beast had wandered off..." Loki trailed.

"You're missing the point! There's no throne, there is no version of this where you come out on top. Maybe your army comes and maybe it's too much for us but it's all on you. Because if we can't protect the Earth, you can be darn well sure we'll avenge it!" Tony exclaimed.

(You guys already know I had to add that iconic scene. 🤣)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End of Chapter 88