My Life, My Secrets, My Story Part 50

Start from the beginning

Oh! I completely forgot! Our date! Well I'm there I guess. I want more people to protect her though. Ugh! This is hard.

"I guess we're gonna have to reschedule-" I started

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Everyone yelled.

"You guys have a lot on you minds. You need some time to chill and relax." Bells said.

"Yah, we'll keep everything good here. No worries." Brendan continued after her.

"Go have fun. Be a teenage for once!" Oscar piqued in.

"You guys totally need it! You two work the hardest and you've got lots of problems. Forget that for a while." Olive said after Oscar.

"You should go! You need time together! You guys work too hard!" Josh exclaimed.

"Yah, I've seen how you guys work. Let loose, your only 18, not 80!" Andrew said after Josh.

"You've already rescheduled once, don't do it again." Jack said.

They all want us to go! Wow! Everyones pushing at us in two different directions. The world is against is and our friends for us. We're stuck in the middle being pushed around!

::What do you want to do?:: I thought to Alex

::I don't know. They all seem to want us to go so lets go, I guess:: she though back.

::I don't care about what they think!! What do you want to do?::

::I really want to go, but we have a lot of stuff going on::

::You really want to go? Then that it's. We're going::

::Alec! We need to think about this carefully! He could do anything!::

::It's ok, Alex. I'm right here, forever. I'll make sure nothing happens to you::

::Ok, I guess, I'll let loose for a while::

::Yes! Ok!::

She laughed, out loud, causing everyone to look at her and some, Bells, Olive, Josh and Andrew, looked happy at the sound. I was too, it was an amazing laugh, bell like in a way. It rang through the room and filled it with joy, but that's my love struck side talking.

"Ok, we'll go." I announced.

Everyone started cheering and laughing, happily. They really were good friends that cared for my well-being. They just didn't know the whole story though. I think only Alex knew the whole story, she knows something I don't know, she knows pieces information that Bells, Olive, Josh, Andrew, Suzy, Or even Jack don't know and I want to know what it is but I won't pressure her. She'll tell me when she's ready.

"Wait!" Alex tried to stop them, but her voice was too small.

"STOP!" I yelled, they shut up.

"Thank you, Alec." Alex thanked me.

I just kissed her head, happy to help her.

"You guys need to take this seriously! I want serious faces! Bells, Olive, Josh, and probably Andrew! You know what to do!" she commanded.

"YES SIR!" they yelled and saluted.

She glared at them, playfully. What is she doing?!

"Sorry, ma'am." they said, bowing they're head.

"Ok! Better! Keep everyone inside, make sure that everyone that needs to leave goes with someone else! I don't want anyone hurt! I mean if I have to take one for the team, ok." she said, shrugging at the end.