My Life, My Secrets, My Story Part 49

Part 49

I didn't get all the comments and voted I wanted so I'm upset but I promised Sporty218 that I'd upload twice today so I have to. If I don't get all of the comments and votes then I won't upload!! This time I'm serious.

*********

Alec's POV

(READ THE TOP IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY)

I woke up to a sound in the kitchen. Alex was still on me, her head resting on my chest, her face was relaxed and peaceful. She was so beautiful. Memories of last night flooded through my mind. She's gorgeous, and last night proved it. She's so amazing and I'm whipped!! I love her more than anything and anyone, I'd do anything and everything for her, that's how much I love her.

Her hair fell on her face a little and I brushed it away. She stirred but didn't wake up. Good. I checked the time, it was 8:30am.

Oh! I just remembered today was our date! I'm going to surprise her with something amazing. I got her something, I saw it in a shop when I was walking one day and thought I'd give it to my mate one day. If I loved her enough, and I loved Alex way more than I'd ever imagined. I'm gonna give it to her tonight. I'll tell her how I feel, too.

I gazed at her for a while, never getting bored of looking at her. I check the time again and it was 9:00am!! I'd stared at her for a good half hour!!! I guess it's time to wake up.

"Wake up, Alex." I said, softly.

I kissed her hair, as her eyes fluttered open. She looked at me, with her deep blue eyes, with confusion. Then I think she remembered last night and got off of me.

"Good morning." she said, her voice husky with sleep.

"Good morning!" I said, pecking her lips.

"Mmmmmm. Indeed, it is." she said, getting up and stretching.

Her shirt lifted up a little, when she stretched, showing a little of her wonderful body. I wanted to kiss her again and the desire was too much. She saw me looking, and raised an eyebrow.

"What are you looking at?" she asked, curious.

I got up, and went over to her, I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close to me, so close our chests were touching. Her eyes widened in surprised and she yelped when I pulled her.

"Alec, what are you-" she started to say but was cut off.

I smashed my lips to hers, the desire taking over me. I pulled her closer and groaned at her taste. She tasted so good, but I can't describe what it is! She wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling herself closer her. I licked her lips, and she opened her mouth immediately. I moaned as her taste became more defined in her mouth. She trailed her tongue on the roof of my mouth making me groan, and massage her tongue. She moaned, and the sound turned me on, I pressed harder against her lips, needing more. She broke away, because she needed air, but my need, want and lust hadn't cooled, I wanted more, so I kissed from her jaw to her weak spot. She groaned, in response, and as I started sucking it, she gasped, in surprise.

"Alec!" she moaned my name, I pulled her closer.

Her hands trailed down to my abs as she stroked them. I gasped at feel, and stopped sucking, her neck. She put her lips on my chest starting from the top and going all the way to the bottom. She such a tease! I having a hard time, controlling myself. I wanted to take her and make her mine. Just as she was coming back up my chest, there was a knock on the door. She pulled away and I grabbed my shirt from last night.

"Come in." I said.

It was Andrew. He came in and saw me and Alex, and his expression turned from serious to shocked. I guess he wasn't expecting her here.