My Life, My Secrets, My Story Part 49

Start from the beginning

"No, not always. I would watch you when I could. I mean, I had stuff to do too." he said.

"Yes, occasionally, I would feel someone watching me." I told him.

It was true I felt someone watching me at times, not all the time. I guess that must've been him. I wasn't sure, of course.

"Yah. Sorry." he said, sheepishly.

"You were just looking out for me. It's ok." I said, reassuringly.

"Alex, Drew, and Suzy, get to be a family!!!!!" Suzy exclaims.

"Hey! What about me?!" Alec asks.

"Alec is my brother too!" Suzy exclaims.

Drew looks surprised at this. Oh, ya! He wasn't in the car with us.

"Alec's not your brother Suzy." Andrew says.

"He will! Alex and Alec are gonna get married!" Suzy exclaims.

"Now?! Your only 17 Alex!" Andrew exclaims.

"Not now! But seeing as we are mates, we're gonna married, eventually." I told him, and he relaxed.

"Well then, I get to be the best man." Andrew said, jokingly.

"Sure, I can't choose between Brendan and Oscar so it'll be easier to pick someone else, and since your Alex's brother, why not?" Alec agreed.

"Seriously?! I was kidding!" he exclaimed.

"Yes, I'm serious. We'll talk about it later, though." Alec said.

"Ok! Alec! Go get dressed!" I said, since he was done.

He left and I talked with Suzy and Drew a little.

"I'll call you Drew, like Suzy does." I told him.

"Fine with me. Suzy and you are the only two that are allowed to though." he said, picking up Suzy and putting her in his lap.

"So you knew Suzy already?" I asked.

"Yep, I met her at her 4th birthday. This year. I use to visit her sometimes in between then and now and when she moved here, I was excited cause you, me, and Suzy were all together." Drew said.

I kissed Suzy's forehead and Andrews cheek. I was just happy I wasn't alone. I had two people that were a lot like me in a way.

"I'm gonna go see what's up with Alec." I said, getting up, as Pam came in.

"Good morning, Alex!" she said, cheerily.

"Hello, Andrew. Hi, Suzy!" she said.

She was fully dressed, and sat down to start talking with Andrew and Suzy.

I went into Alec's room without knocking, by accident. I figured he'd be down by know.

"Hey, Alec-" I started but he wasn't in the room.

I heard the shower. Oh, he was in the shower! That explains why he was taking so long. I sat down on the bed and waited. Soon I heard the shower turn off, and a little while after that, Alec stepped out of the bathroom fully dressed. His hair was all wet, and he looked sexy in a blue shirt, that hugged him, snuggly, and some jeans

"What are you doing here?" Alec asked, surprised, as he sat down on the bed.

"Looking for another make-out session, since ours was interrupted." I said, jokingly.

"That can be arranged." he said, suggestively.

"I was wondering what was taking you so long." I said, truthfully.

"I prefer what you said before." he said, leaning down.

"We can't. Drew, Suzy, and Pam, are waiting in the living room." I told him, getting up.

He pushed me back down, on the bed, and got on top of me, his arms creating a cage around me.

"Alec, get off!" I whined.

"The more your protest the more I want you." he said, lustfully, his eyes darkening.

That stopped my protests, he leaned down closer, until he brushed our lips together, I groaned, wanting more. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer, deepening the kiss, and forgetting everyone else but Alec. He pressed against my lips, hard, I moaned at the feel of his warm, soft, luscious, lips against mine. He licked my bottom lips, begging for entrance, but I wanted to tease him. He groaned, and nibble on my lips, I moaned, and he slipped his tongue in. He explored all of mouth, before he was satisfied, and pulled away. I thought he was done, but, boy was I wrong! His tongue trailed from my jaw to my weak spot. He stopped at my weak spot and sucked on it, like crazy.

"Mmmmmm, Alec." I moaned, getting hot all over.

I felt something poke my thigh, and I gasped. He was turned on, because of me! I was enjoying it too much to care, though.

"Alec." I groaned his name again, as he started nibbling along my neck.

There was a knock on the door, and Alec groaned and got off of me.

"Come in." Alec said, his voice a little husky.

Pam came in, anxious and worried. I don't exactly know why, but I had a feeling I was gonna find out. I also had a feeling it wouldn't be good. Great, my happy morning is destroyed and this is our date day too.

"Guys, this is not good." Pam said.

"What what's wrong?" I said, instantly panicking.

"Alpha Frey is here and he has some news. He said, get your beta and omega. He wants a meeting." Pam said, worried.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"He said it was for the Alpha, Beta, and Omega, only. He said it's important and it's an emergency." Pam said.

"Ok. I'll call Bells and Olive, they're with Brendan and Oscar so they'll all come." I said, getting my phone, from my room.

"K, I'll go take Jack to the meeting room. Pam when she's done talking, take her there." Alec said, rushing out.

I called Bells and Olive, and told them what Pam told me, they said they'll be here in a little. I hung up, and Pam lead me to the meeting room, where Jack and Alec were.

"Jack, what's wrong?" I asked.

"I'm sorry Alex. I know you and Alec were planning a date and I think I've ruined it." Jack said, sadly.

"It's ok, Jack. Things like this happen to me all the time. I'm totally use to having things change. What's wrong though?" I told him and asked.

"I got a message from the rouge leader this morning." he said, gravely.

"Eh? Really?! What's it say?!" I asked, coming up to him.

He handed me a piece of folded paper. I went over to Alec, and we read it together. When I finished reading it, fear ran through my blood. It was directed towards Alec and me but mostly me. Alec growled, menacingly, and protectively.

Why?! Why does this stuff always happen to me?! What did I do to deserve this?! I mean, I did nothing wrong!!! I even listened to my heart!!!! What did I do wrong this time?! Can't I just be trouble-free for a while!!! A month, or a week even!! But no! I have to always have something wrong happen to me!! My life just sucks!!!!

**********

What did the piece o' paper say?! Find out in the next chapter!!!! (Evil Laugh)

I WANT 40 COMMENTS AND VOTES OR I WON'T UPLOAD!!!!!! IM SERIOUS!!! I WON'T UPLOAD UNLESS I GET THEM!!!!