My Life, My Secrets, My Story Part 49

Start from the beginning

"Good Morning, Drew!" Alex said, hugging him.

He hugged her back, and I noticed he had a hard time letting go. I guess he missed her a lot. It must be hard not to protect Alex from a far because he couldn't talk to her all he could was look at her. It would drive me nuts if I was in the same position and instead of Alex it would be Pam, but Alex fit too.

"What are you doing here?" she asked, forgetting about last night.

"Didn't you ask me to come last night?" he asked, confused.

"Oh, yah! I completely forgot! I'll go change and make breakfast!" she said, remembering.

"K. Oh Suzy's here too. She said Em and Joseph were still asleep and Pam isn't in her room." Andrew informed.

"She's here too? Let Em and Joe sleep, and Pam's probably all a sleepover or something. I'll just get changed and make breakfast. Where's Suzy?" she said and asked.

"Yah she's here, she's sitting in the kitchen. And you go get changed, I wanna talk to Alec." he replied, shocking me.

"Ok." she kissed my cheek, then kissed Andrew's cheek and left.

I turned to Andrew and his face turned serious. He looked older than 15, older than Alex. He sure acted like it but I guess he had to, to protect both Alex and Suzy.

"Please don't tell me you did it with my sister!" he yelled, or whined.

"Woah, dude! No, relax!" I told him, understanding what "it" meant.

"Thank you! Ok, I know I'm her little brother but I'm still suppose to protect her. This is the part where I say 'Break her heart and I break your face' but you seem ok, and your her mate so I'm ok with it." he babbled.

Is everyone after me! Bells and Olive also did the same and Josh too. Do look like I'm gonna hurt her?! I love her too much to hurt her without hurting myself!!!

"Don't worry. I won't hurt her. I love her more than anything. She's the first priority. I love her way too much, more than you can imagine. She's the only girl in the world. If I do hurt her, you have full permission to hurt me." I said.

He relaxed, a lot, as if a great weight had been lifted off his shoulders. He grabbed my shoulders and shook me.

"Thank you. Please keep her happy. She's always so sad, I want you to change her." he said, desperately.

"You care about her a lot, don't you?" I asked, amazed at how he sounded.

"Yes, I'd do anything to keep her happy, anything. I've tried everything in my power to keep her happy since she was 15. When I was 13, I was told about her, I went to go watch her, but she was always sad, always. I really did try but I couldn't keep her happy. I don't know what to do anymore." he said, letting go of my shoulders and sagging his.

"Don't worry, I'll keep her happy. It's ok. I've got her. She'll be happy. It's ok." I reassured.

"Thank you." he said, sincerely.

"No problem. It's fine." I said.

There was a knock on the door. Who could that be?

"Come in." I said, as Alex came in carrying Suzy on her hip.

"Hey! I'm gonna go make breakfast now! Anyone hungry?" Alex said, cheerily.

"I am." I said.

"Me too." Andrew piqued in.

"Suzy too!" Suzy said.

We all laughed at that, and went into the kitchen, where Alex started making breakfast. All in all, it turned out to be a nice, happy morning. I can't wait for the date.