My Life, My Secrets, My Story Part 38

Start from the beginning

This time Olive comes in and stand right next to me, in front of Alec, her hands also on her hips. I copy the gesture, and their faces show surprise. I think they figured it out.

"Leave our cousin alone!" Bells and Olive say together.

"Cousin?!" they say in surprise.

"Yep, our sweet, emo, angel." Bells says, wrapping her arms around my waist.

"Yah, our sweet, emo, angel, cousin." Olive says, wrapping her arms around my shoulders.

I lean into both of them and laugh. All three of us laugh, at the whole cafeterias surprised faces. This was a great shocker to all of them, I guess.

"Now, you either leave, your I'll have them make you." I said, standing up to them, referring to Alec, Brendan, and Oscar, who were cracking there knuckles, with menacing looks.

They walked away as we laughed. I wrapped my arms around both of them as we laughed. This day was getting better.

"I missed you guys! Sorry, I didn't come Friday, for dinner. I was in a coma." I told them.

"Yah, we heard. Stephanie and John told us you knew and the protectors told us about your coma." Bells said.

We sat down again, as they both joined out group. I can't believe they knew all of this too, and they didn't tell me!!

"You knew?! Why didn't you tell me?!" I asked, getting angry.

"Sorry! We're only your protectors, we're not suppose to tell you! I'm just glad you know now." Olive said.

"Are you really even my cousins?! Am I related to anyone at all?!" I ask, weirded out.

"We are your actual cousins. Everyone else, is not related to you. I can see you've found your mate. Nice to meet you, Alec. Number one strongest werewolf in the world. And according to Were Magazine the hottest too." Bells says.

He nods in acknowledgement, and smiles at them. They smile back and it looks like they know something I don't.

"Ok, what's with the creepy exchange?!" I ask, creeped out.

"How do notice the most discreet things?!" Olive asks, and Bells stares at me.

"It's my thing. Now tell me." I tell them.

"Alec is now your protector. It's his duty now to make sure your safe. We'll still their for you, and we are still your protectors, it's just Alec is the one the gets the blame if something happens to you." Bells informs.

"So are you guys were's too? Can I see your form?" I ask.

"Yah, we are and we'll show you later. I want to see yours. Your hair and eyes have changed, so I can tell you will be a very powerful wolf." Olive answers.

I nodded, ok with that. I'm a powerful wolf!! How can you not be excited about that!?

"Your coming home right? Stephanie and John are really worried about you." Bells says.

"Hell, No!! I'm never going back again! No way! Besides, I'm already Female Alpha." I say.

"Alex! You have to come back! And your Female Alpha?!" Olive says.

"Stephanie and John miss you. I know they haven't always been their for you but you gotta come back!" Bells continues.

"Are you kidding me?! Do you not remember the last 17 years?! I'm never going back! I'll get my stuff and that's it!" I told them.

"Alec, please. Reason with her!" Olive pleads with Alec.

This shocks Alec, as he has only been listening to our conversation.