My Life, My Secrets, My Story Part 32

Start from the beginning

"We have one week. She'll die after that. I'm not gonna lose her, with or without your help. Are you with me, or against me?" I asked, and stated.

"With you!" the entire pack shouted.

"Ok. I will not be leaving that room, no matter what, so if you would like to talk to me, just go their." I said, dismissing everyone.

"I don't want a lot of people in that room at once. If you want to see her now, you'll go one at a time." I told them.

I dismissed them and rushed to her room. When I got there, Alex was still lying there, like she had been. I pulled a chair, and sat next to her, holding her hand.

The first person came in, Suzy. She was crying and she rushed up to Alex. She shakes Alex and asked her to wake up.

"Alex, wake up! It's not sleepy time! Alex? Big sister?" she asked.

She looked really cute and sad. She had no idea what was going on. I pulled Suzy to me, hugging her, like I would Alex.

"It's ok, Suzy. She'll wake up. Alex is just a little tired. You just have to keep telling her to wake up. Then, one day, she will, because Suzy asked." I said to her.

She nodded still crying. I wiped the tears away, like I would with Alex. She reminds me so much of Alex, it hurts. I crushed little Suzy to me, as she cried. I started to cry too, wanting Alex back.

We sat there, crying for Alex, for a while. Mary and Jess came to get her, it was 8:00pm time for her to go to bed.

"Night, Big sister." Suzy said, cutely.

After Suzy left, more people came. Rebecca and John, Claire (every hour, to check up), Jake, Pen, Sammy, Lauren, Pam, Brendan, Oscar, Mom and Dad. In that order. Pam, Brendan, Oscar, mom and dad, stayed for a while.

"I'm not going to school, until she wakes up." I declared.

No one argued, not even mom and dad. Good, because even if they fight me on it, I wouldn't leave this room.

"I'm going to be staying here for the week. I'm not leaving her. I'll get my things then come back here." I told them.

They nodded, understanding. They got that I couldn't leave her, she was going to die. So they really couldn't say anything.

"Are the others ok? I saw Rebecca and Suzy, but are Ty, Lauren, and Jay ok?" I asked.

"Yah, dude. I personally checked them all, from Claire's training she gave me. They lost a lot of blood, but their ok. Some of them, like Rebecca and Suzy, have serious trauma. Seems like they tortured them a little." Brendan explained.

"Yah? What's wrong with them? Suzy and Rebecca were both in here a while ago. They seemed fine." I told him.

"Yah, their terrified of rouges now. I mentioned the word, when we were outside the factory, she freaked and started crying. Rebecca too, she screamed, and shuttered when I mentioned it. They hurt them pretty badly." Brendan explained.

I sighed, and ran a hand through my hair, like Alex. She had gotten me into that habit.

"You and Alex both do that." Oscar voiced my thought out loud.

"Yah, I got that habit from her. It grew on me." I said, smiling at her.

They all smiled at that. They weren't happy smiles, though. They were sad ones. I bet mine looked pained.

I looked at the clock and it was 11:00pm. They probably had other stuff to do.

"Guys, it's getting late. As alpha and your friend, big bro, and son, I suggested that you guys get some sleep." I said, to all of them.

They left the room, saying stuff to both Alex and me.

"Good Night, Alex. Please wake up. You should get some sleep too, Alec." Brendan said, to Alex and I both.

"Alex, you have to wake up, Alec needs you, like humans need air. And Alec, if you are not asleep in the morning, I will give you a dose of sleeping pills by force." Oscar said, caring for both of us.

"'Night Alex. 'Nigh Alec." Pam said, giggling at how are names matched.

"Alex, my son needs you, please, wake up. Alec, honey, get some rest." mom said, running her hands through my hair, lovingly.

"The pack needs you, Female Alpha. The Alpha can't do this all by himself. Alec, you should get some sleep. I know it'll be hard, but you have to at least try." dad said, leaving.

The room got quiet, and all I could hear was the beeping of the heart monitor. I just sat their staring at her, holding her hand.

"Alex. Please wake up. I need you. I really really need you. I can't live without you. You mean the world to me. Please wake up. Please." I pleaded with her, gripping her hand, as tight as I could.

**********

Ha ha! I'm so evil!

Is she gonna die?! Well maybe, maybe not.

I want 10 comments and 5 votes if you want another chapter.

I'm also changing the title to My Life, My Secrets, My Story. Tell me what you think I'll change it in an hour or two