War Of The SMG4 Fanfic Writers

The stage lights turned on, as SMG4 walked onto the stage smiling.

SMG4: Hello, everyone! It's me, SMG4!

The crowd cheered loudly, SMG4 took out a note and started to read.

SMG4: "We are glad all of you could join us in this special event! We've been sent many challenges to do for this, and it looks like we're in for quite a busy day! We hope you all enjoy it!" 

Infinite and Smesh walked out from backstage.

Infinite: Heya! It's Infinite! 

Smesh: And it's Smesh!

SMG4: Today... These two will be going up against each other in... War Of The SMG4 Fanfic Writers!

The crowd cheered loud than before, Infinite and Smesh walked towards each other and shared a handshake. 

Infinite: Ready for this, bestie?

Smesh: Yep!

SMG4: Alright... Now... BRING THE CHALLENGES ON!

 BRING THE CHALLENGES ON!

Turlandb and Aeris dropped dropped the last two buckets full of Fanta and Pepsi cans onto the massive pile

Infinite: Holy shit...!

Smesh: That is a LOT of Fanta and Pepsi...!

Turlandb: Heh heh! Good luck, you two!

Aeris: Whoever passes out first loses! Get to it!

Infinite and Smesh nodded and started to drink through the Fanta and Pepsi.

Aeris: ...Still, can't believe they can drink this much.

Turlandb: Yeah... It's impressive, especially when Infinite drank that planet made entirely of Fanta in his QNA.

Aeris: ...Don't even get me started on that... How the fuck did he do that...?

Turlandb: *Shrugs*

Infinite: Phew... My throat feels uncomfortable, but I gotta keep going!

Smesh: *Loud burp* Oof, excuse me!