Mario's Revenge on SMG4

(No offense to my boi SMG4. You just need to pay for your sins! You did this to Mario over six years ago! It's time for some well deserved payback!)

Mario, Infinite and Crystal were scrolling through some of SMG4's older videos from 2013 to 2014.

Mario: Jeez, even though we may not get along all the time, you gotta give credit to SMG4. He's really evolved.

Infinite: Yeah. From simple SM64 bloopers to a full on animated series? That's defiantly insane to think about.

Crystal: *Giggle* Yep!

Mario continued scrolling, and saw one video that he got terrible flashbacks from.

Infinite: Huh?

Crystal: What is it, Mario?

Mario: Not this video... Recording it was torture!

The plumber pointed at the video, which was titled "101 Ways For Mario To Die". It had over three-million views and almost forty-thousand likes.

Mario: What's worse... He did this for his 50k subscriber special!

Infinite: I know, that's messed up...

Crystal: He literally forced someone to die over one-hundred and one times for entertainment? That's not only wrong, but also fucking sadistic! 

Mario: Hmm... You know what?! After six years, it is TIME for my revenge!

Infinite: Oh?

Mario grabbed his camera, and started typing on the keyboard.

Mario: Time for SMG4 to go through the pain I had to go through! 

Crystal: Ooooooh... I like the sound of this.

Infinite: Me too. We'll leave it to you, Mario.

Mario began to record, and put his camera onto a tripod.

Mario: Get ready to move your pingas! Hello, everybody! It's a me, Mario! And today, we're doing something quite different. You may all remember an old video from SMG4's channel known as "101 Ways For Mario To Die"? Well, it's time to make him pay! This video is gonna be over 50 Ways For SMG4 To Die!

Bowser: Why 50?

Mario: Because I'm a busy guy! Anyways-

SMG4: Mario, what are you doing?

Mario turned his head one-hundred and eighty degrees, and stared at SMG4.

SMG4: Dafuq?

Mario: Time... To die! >:D

SMG4: What the hell do you-

Suddenly, the title of Mario's video fell onto SMG4.

SMG4: OW!!!

Mario: Well, that's one way to do it! Let the video begin!

1. Touch Mario's Spaghetti

SMG4 looked around for some food, and saw a plate of spaghetti on the table. He walked towards it and suddenly got stabbed by Mario.

SMG4: AGH!

Mario: DON'T TOUCH THE SPAGHETTI!

2. Drinking Infinite's Fanta

SMG4: Mmm! This stuff is pretty good! No wonder why the Jackal drinks it every day!

Infinite: *TRIGGERED*

SMG4: What-

Infinite decapitated SMG4, and grabbed the bottle of Fanta.

3. Bragging