Mario's Challenge II

Mario danced while thinking of more evil schemes to plot against the Multiversal Heroes.

Mario: *Retarded singing*

Greg: *Alien language*

Mario: Yeah, I can't think of anything evil to do, Greg... Hmm... 

The plumber grabbed a laptop and began to look through his YouTube channel and laughed.

Mario: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! SMG4 slapping Crystal's ass and getting owned is the most funniest thing ever! Now, for another video-

Then one specific video caught his eye. It was Mario's Challenge from September 2017.

Mario: Oooooooooooooooh... That brings back a lotta memories! Hmm... OH! *Junkrat voice* I'VE GOT AN IDEA!

Greg: ...?

Take 2... (Also, he held up three fingers when he said "Two things". Nice job guys)

Mario: Okay, maybe something a bit LESS explosive. How about Mario's Challenge II?

Greg clapped in response to the idea, as his alien brethren joined in.

Alien 1: IT'S A FUCKING MASTERPIECE!

Alien 2: BEST. IDEA. EVER!

Mario: Thank you, everyone! Now, we can easily set this up by using the Doge Stone! 

The plumber snatched the Doge Stone from the table and laughed evilly.

Mario: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! LET'S A DO THIS!

Mario jumped out of the UFO and began to use the Doge Stone to build his evil scheme.

Greg: ...

Alien 3: You're lucky to have a friend like Mario.

Greg: *Alien language*

Mario: *Chainsaw noises* 

SB123 B0b: HeY, MaRiO! nEeD sOmE hElP?

B0b: WhAt ArE yOu BuIlDiNg?

Mario: FUCK OFF!

Mario punched both of the garos launching them away.

B0b/SB123 B0b: Ow, OuR oVaRiEs!

Mario: Now, to continue with my art! I swear, this will be put in a museum!

Meanwhile...

Infinite: How do you feel now, Luna?

Luna: Way better, but still sore. I'm gonna get back in the fight.

Raiko: You sure, Beautiful Luna?

Luna: Don't worry, Raiko. I have dad's durability, so it won't take some parasite to keep me down.

Clark: Alright then, Cutie-pie.

Luna jumped from the table and cracked her neck as she picked her Sword of Hope up.

Luna: Let's do this shit.

John and Gabe walked into the building.

Antasma: Vhat's up?

John: We have interesting news.

Infinite: What is it?

Gabe: A few jackals reported to us that Mario was found doing something with the Doge Stone. We're not sure what it is, but it looks big.