R64: Island Survival

After being accidentally teleported to the island by Ben, the group began to gather resources, since the island was very far from the Mushroom Kingdom.

Smesh: Damn it...

SMG4: Screw Ben! That douchebag has put us in so much trouble!

Smart Mario: And sadly, we can't get back... Infinite's powers are still a little disabled from when he got shot by those three killers.

Infinite: I'll recover. But hey, our friends will eventually get worried that we haven't came back, then they'll start searching for us. That's why I have this bonfire prepared, just in case.

Cristina cut some fish up and started to cook it over the fire. Crystal swam around in the water while looking around for any food.

Crystal: Hmm...

Fish: *Retarded singing* Hmm? Oh, hello there!

Crystal: *Scorpion voice* COME HERE!

Crystal stabbed the fish with her Bloodstone Spear and threw it into a bag, which was full of other dead fish.

Smesh: Still, this is looking pretty good!

Smart Mario: I've got stuck on an island before, so we'll be fine! I know how to get the salt out of the sea water as well.

SMG4: Well, please do it fast! We're all thirsty, and the sun is scorching!

Crystal emerged from the water panting a little, as Infinite began to carry her and the bag full of fish.

Infinite: Agreed... It's not good for Crystal. She'll get exhausted more quickly than any of us.

Crystal blushed a little and giggled, SMG4 dragged a bunch of logs onto the beach as they started to create a hut.

Smesh: Alright, let's do this shit!

Smesh: And it's done!

The group looked at their newly finished hut.

SMG4: IT'S A FUCKING MASTERPIECE!

Smart Mario: Great work, everyone! We have a place to sleep!

Crystal: So, what now?

Infinite: I think we should have a look around the island. Who wants to stay back and guard our things?

Cristina: Sure, I'll do it.

Smesh: Good luck, Cristie.

Cristina kissed Smesh on the cheek, as he blushed and followed the others into the jungle.

SMG4: I think this is a good time for some music!

SMG4 tapped his phone, as "Chocolate Rain" began to play. (Holy shit, that's nostalgic.)

SMG4: Oh, yeah!

Smart Mario: Boring!

Smart Mario changed the music to a Sparta remix, then all of a sudden everyone began to fight over the music.

Infinite: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

A rustling noise came from the bushes, as everyone stopped and turned around.