Conquering Fears

Splendid and SS122 Meggy were knocked back by Spiderette as she summoned two sais in her hands.

Spiderette: My Widow Venom Sais will inflict deadly venom into your bloodstream if you get even the slightest cut from these! And also, there's another surprise...

Splendid: Grrr.. What?!

Spiderette stabbed a nearby inkling with one of the Widow Venom Sais.

Inkling: OOF!

SS122 Meggy: H-huh?

Inkling: G-GAH...!!!

The inkling fell to the floor and immediately passed out due to the extraordinary pain of the venom. Then all of a sudden, the inkling started to twitch violently.

Splendid: W-what the fuck?!

The inkling's limbs exploded and spider legs replaced his arms and legs. 

SS122 Meggy: O_O

Splendid: O_o

Spiderette: Better watch out, or you'll turn into a horrific monster like that individual! 

Splendid: It's official. I hate spiders even more now.

Spiderette: *TRIGGERED* WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SAY?!

Splendid: *Head shrinks* Uh oh!

Spiderette threw both of her Widow Venom Sais at Splendid.

SS122 Meggy: Look out!

SS122 Meggy pushed Splendid out of the way and shot both of the sais with her Splattercope, launching them back towards Spiderette.

Spiderette: *Grabs the Widow Venom Sais* Huh, not bad... For someone with arachnophobia, you have the bravery to fight me. I give you my respect for that.

Splendid: Grrr...

Spiderette: But however, it has been a while since my empire of spiders has had a meal... Maybe you two will do.

SS122 Meggy: Uh uh uh! We're not becoming spider chow!

Spiderette: We shall see about that...

Spiderette disappeared in a puff of smoke, and everything went black around Splendid and SS122 Meggy.

Splendid: Huh?!

SS122 Meggy: What's going on?

The environment changed into a massive cave which was completely covered in spiderweb and smothered by darkness.

Splendid: Oh, hell no... *Gulp*

SS122 Meggy: Spiderette just sent us into a horror game...

Splendid: Hold on... 

Splendid tapped his cybernetic eye a few times and activated a flashlight.

SS122 Meggy: Alright, nice! 

Spiderette: You are in my empire now... A world full of darkness.

Splendid: Stop hiding, coward! Come on out and fight us!

SS122 Meggy: Yeah! Or are you too afraid that we will squash you?

Spiderette: Hmph... Very well. If you want to fight, then so be it. You are only granting a deathwish.

Spiderette clapped her hands and red lights illuminated the cave.

Splendid: Whoa...

Spiderette jumped down from the ceiling and cracked her knuckles.