Account Problems

After Halloween was over, Infinite put all of his candy onto the table and took his costume off.

Infinite: Well. Now to wait for Christmas. But first... It's time to make a new Wattpad chapter! :D

Infinite walked to his room and kicked the door open, as it swung back and hit him in the face.

Infinite: OOF!

Crystal: Whoa! You alright, honey?!

Infinite: Yep!

Infinite slithered on the floor and jumped into his chair.

Crystal: *Giggle*

Infinite: Alrighty!

Infinite hopped over to his desk and accidentally hit the keyboard, scattering all of the keys across the table.

Infinite: Fu-

Take 2...

Infinite hopped over to his desk and turned the computer on with his foot. Wattpad loaded up as he cracked his knuckles.

Crystal: Hehe!

Infinite: Time to make a chapter! :D

Infinite drank a bottle of Fanta and began to slap the keyboard with his hands, then started to headbutt the keyboard.

Crystal: Whoa, okay... O_O

Infinite typed with his feet, and started headbutting the keyboard again.

Infinite: This is gonna be the best chapter ever! :D

A few hours later...

Infinite typed the last letter in and ripped his beard off.

Infinite: Now I just need to save. :3 (Quick, save!)

Infinite went to save his work, when suddenly Wattpad bugged out and the orange screen of death displayed on the screen.

Computer:  A fatal exception has occurred at 8927038F28Ih4v3aB19P1N9a5. The current  application will be terminated. Press FCK+YR+SLF again to restart your computer. You will lose any unsaved information in all your applications.

Infinite:

Infinite: WHAT THE FUCK?! Wattpad is bugging out again?! I just lost hours of work!

Crystal kissed Infinite on the cheek to calm him down.

Infinite: Thanks, sweetie...

Crystal: You're welcome, honey.

Smesh and Cristina burst into the room with panicked faces.

Infinite: Whoa!

Smesh: Guys, something has happened to all of our profiles!

Infinite: *Jontron voice* WHAT?!

Cristina: Our profiles have been deleted and Wattpad isn't working!

Infinite: ...Okay, I've never seen Wattpad do this. What the hell?!

From outside the room howls of dismay echoed across the castle.

Turlandb: WHAT THE?! MY ACCOUNT!!!