R64: Fire Fightin' Bois

Smesh: Cristina...

Infinite ran into the lab with a green potion in his hands.

Smart Mario: Oh? What's that?

Infinite: Something that will cure Cristina!

Smesh: *Sr Pelo gasp*

Infinite dipped a syringe into the potion and took some of the cure out, then gently stuck the syringe in Cristina's arm as she whimpered in pain a little while passed out.

Smesh: C-Cristie...

Infinite: Everything is going to be okay... 

Smart Mario: Where'd you get that cure from?

Infinite looked over at Phoenix.

Phoenix: ...Yeah, it's time I explain my random disappearances to everyone. 

Smesh: Huh?

Infinite gathered everyone up, as Phoenix stepped onto a table.

Phoenix: Sorry to bother you all, but I have something to announce. So, you may all know about some of my random disappearances, and I have an explanation. 

Machito: Hmm?

Aeris: What is it?

Blizzard: Were you having smoking breaks? Or making out with RNP Desti?

Phoenix grabbed a rock and threw it at Blizzard's head.

Blizzard: OOF! Hey, I was joking!

Phoenix: Anyways... I have the Shaggy Stone in my soul currently, and... Apparently, Shadownova's DAUGHTER is inside of the Shaggy Stone.

SMG4: NANI?!

Mario: Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Lexi: You serious?

Phoenix: Yes. I've had a few conversations with her, and she seems to be a very nice person. She was the one who gave us that cure for Cristina.

Smesh: Wow...

Infinite: Her name is Diamond. But the sad thing is... We can't bring her back from the dead. When... GodJackal accidentally killed her by erasing a universe she was in-

Splendid: WAIT, WHAT?!

Antasma: Ohhhhh, nooooooooooooooooooooo...

Uni: That is awkward and extremely sad...

Infinite: But she will assist us the best she can. Once we hunt for the Troll Stone, we will end Shadownova.

Phoenix: We'll need to separate him from his commanders, though. If we pull that off, then we can possibly overpower him!

Smesh: Sounds like a plan!

Cristina opened her eyes and got up from the bed.

Smesh: Cristina!

Smesh hugged Cristina tightly and kissed her on the cheek.

Cristina: Phew... I thought I was a goner from that bite...

Infinite joined the hug and sighed.

Infinite: I won't allow death to take you away from us, Cristina... 

Cristina smiled and hugged Infinite and Smesh back, as the Meggys burst into their room.

Machito: Whoa!