Final Fantasy Mario II

Mario: Ooooooooooooooooh...

Francis: Alright, looks good!

Splendid: DAMNNNNNN! My new cybernetic arm is badass! Thanks, Francis!

Francis: You're welcome, Splendid. Trust me, that arm won't break anytime soon. Plus, it's waterproof. Enjoy it, Splendid.

Splendid: I will!

Splendid walked out of the lab as Mario sneaked in and ducked behind some boxes.

Francis: *Wipes some sweat off his forehead* Phew. I'm going to take a break. I'll continue working on this prototype later.

Mario raised an eyebrow and looked at the table, he ducked down quickly as Francis walked out of the lab.

Mario: Wow... Look at all of this cool stuff...

The plumber walked towards the table and saw the prototype Francis was talking about. It was a glove with a few buttons below a small screen.

Mario: *Eyes sparkle* Oh?! Can this thing play my favorite spaghetti shows?!

Mario pressed the buttons rapidly and nothing happened. The plumber groaned in frustration and threw the glove at the wall.

Mario: Piece of shit! That thing is useless! I can't even watch my spaghetti shows on it-

The glove levitated into the air and glowed brightly, the bright lights caught Infinite's and Crystal's attention as they walked into the lab.

Infinite: Francis, could you close the door? We're trying to watch a- *Jontron voice* HOLY SHIT!

Crystal: Whoa, what's going on? 

Mario: I didn't do anything!

Infinite: Mario, you're not allowed in here! What did you touch-

The glove clicked it's fingers and created a portal which started sucking objects into it.

Mario: Wait... Oh, shit! I'm getting sucked in!

Smesh: What's with all of the screaming- *Slips and gets sucked into the portal* OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!

Cristina: Smeshie!

Mario made a troll face and kicked Infinite, Crystal and Cristina into the portal.

Infinite: YOU SON OF A BITCH!

Mario: Hehehe! 

Mario went to walk out of the lab when a plate of spaghetti flew into his face, making him fall backwards and slip into the portal as it closed.

Mario: HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

The plumber fell through another portal and landed on top of Cristina.

Cristina: OW!

Mario: *PewDiePie voice* NAILED IT! :D

Cristina: G-get off...!

Mario jumped off Cristina and looked around, something about this place was familiar.

Mario: Hey... Wait a second! I remember this place!

Infinite: Huh?

Mario: Me, SMG4 and Meggy went to this place some point last year! It's a magic academy!

Crystal: Ohhh? Sounds interesting!

Mario: It was lots of fun!

???: Hey, it's you?

Mario: Dafuq?

Mr. Moogle: I didn't expect to see you back here! Welcome back!

Mario: Thank you!