High School Mario II

SMG4 sang like a retard while driving to school, behind him was a group of trailers attached together containing the rest of the cast. Infinite bumped his head on the floor of the trailer he was in and woke up.

Infinite: WHOA! W-what the hell?! What's going on?!

SMG4: And... FUCK OFF!

SMG4 tilted all of the trailers to their sides, making everyone fall out.

Crystal: OOF!

Antasma: OUCH!

Blizzard: Ow! What the hell am I doing here? I was having a chat with Star-Lord, and then I don't remember what happened after that!

SMG4: Ah, you're all awake! Sorry for the bumpy ride, but I've driven you all to school!

Mario/SB123 Mario/M96 Mario/TB Mario: *Sr Pelo gasp* NO GOD, PLEASE NO! NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Smesh: Wait, but why?

TB SMG4: Cus it's September! It's back to school month! Alright, I hope all of you have a great day!

SB123 SMG4: Get fucked, bitches!

M96 SMG4: LATAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

The SMG4 group drove off, as the bell began to ring.

Bell: FUCKING RING RING RING! It's time for school you sacks of shit.

Cristina: Oh, great... 

Lost: What the hell?

Mario: Grrr! SMG4 clearly didn't learn his lesson the last time we did this!

Bowser: Yeah! We broke all of his bones and gave him a concussion!

Luigi looked at Bowser and hid behind Jen.

Jen: Huh?

Luigi: I don't want to be bullied again...! 

Toadsworth opened the school doors and smiled.

Toadsworth: Time to go to school.

Mario: ...FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Engineering Class

Everyone sat on their seats, as Smart Mario walked into the room.

Smart Mario: Hello there!

Infinite: General Smart Mario!

Wario: What the hell? There's two of them now?

Waluigi: Christ... 

Smart Mario: I am your engineering teacher! And today... We will all be building a rocket to the Moon!

Mario: ...

SB123 Mario: Wha- WHAT?! WHAAAAAAAAT?!

Turlandb: Uhhh, okay? 

Meggy: Well, let's do it! 

A bunch of materials appeared on the table at the front, as everyone began fighting over them.

Smart Mario: Oh, shit!

During the chaos, Steve chilled out at the back of the room and began to read a book.

Steve: Ohohoho... This is hot...

Steve looked through a book full of mob girls. (Steve, you're cheating on your chicken wife. She's gonna kill you, man!)

Smart Mario: OI!!!

Steve: WHOA! What is it?!

Smart Mario: Take part in the activity!

Steve: How about no-