Mini Chapter: Enraged Shadownova

Void: LORD SHADOWNOVA!

Shadownova: *Jumps off his throne in surprise* OOF! 

Void: S-sorry...!

Shadownova: It is fine, dear. What is with the sudden worry?

Void: ...Kylie has... Returned to the light...

Shadownova: ...

Void: We've lost four of our friends...

Shadownova growled and glowed red.

Shadownova: The Multiversal Heroes are becoming a huge pain now. Void, it is time. 

Void: Oh?

Shadownova: It is time to launch Operation Jackal Extinction. Once we succeed with the plan, Infinite will no longer have the will to fight. Get Rocky, Spiderette and Ersai ready for the fight. I must do something quickly.

Void: As you wish, Lord Shadownova! 

Void ran out of the room as Shadownova teleported outside of the Super Universe and went into the center of the Multiverse.

Shadownova: *Growls*

Shadownova glowed bright orange and turned into his monstrous Destructor form

Destructor Shadownova: To calm my rage...

Destructor Shadownova summoned a massive spear and threw it at Machito's universe, causing it to explode and ultimately destroying it.

Destructor Shadownova: ...

Debris flew past Destructor Shadownova as he kept destroying random universes with his godlike power.

Destructor Shadownova: These Multiversal Heroes will not defeat me! I am Shadownova, the Great Destructor! I will wipe them all out... I will fulfill my daughter's wish... To make a peaceful and clean Multiverse. 

Destructor Shadownova destroyed a few more universes, and then turned back to normal.

Shadownova: ...I do not care for the quadrillions of lives I have just taken away. They are all vermin, and all of this life will die.

Shadownova tapped his staff on the ground and teleported back inside of the Midnight World Eater, he then put his staff onto his back and smiled.

Shadownova: It is time to end this.

(Y-you soulless bastard...)

Anyways, lata!