New Adventure Awaits

Infinite and Crystal were on a date, they were currently watching a movie at the theaters, sharing popcorn and holding hands.

Crystal: This movie is awesome.

Infinite: Indeed it is, sweetheart.

Crystal threw some popcorn into her mouth, and smiled.

Infinite: I'm so glad that the director of the Sonic movie is going to change the design.

Crystal: Me too! The current design is just... Freaky, weird, and too human-like.

Infinite: Agreed. I don't want a human looking Sonic. That's just not right.

SMG4: Hey, shut up! I'm trying to watch the movie!

Crystal: Don't tell my husband to shut up!

SMG4 stuck his middle finger up.

Infinite: That was uncalled for!

Crystal charged up some lightning, and shocked SMG4, making him scream in pain.

Infinite: *Chuckle* Nice one, Crystal.

Crystal: *Giggle* Thanks, Infinite.

The married couple continued to watch the film, as it finished within a couple of hours.

Crystal: I loved that!

Infinite: Man, that was good!

SMG4: Owie... 

Crystal: Let's head on home, honey.

Infinite: Okie dokie, sweetheart.

The two shared a kiss, as Infinite started to carry Crystal, and flew into the sky.

Crystal: This is so romantic...

Infinite: Indeed, my love.

Crystal: Hey, Infinite?

Infinite: Yes, Crystal?

Crystal: What... Actually happened to the rest of the jackals?

Infinite's ears drooped down.

Crystal: S-sorry, honey-

Infinite: It's fine, Crystal. Before I was born, mom and dad ruled over a kingdom, full of my race-

Crystal: Whoa, wait! Did you just say that Sapphire and Deathwind ruled over the jackals?!

Infinite: Yep.

Crystal: So does that make you... A prince?

Infinite: Yes.

Crystal: Whoa...

Infinite: *Chuckle* Anyways, things were going really well, until... A race stronger than us took it all away.

Crystal: Huh?

Infinite: The Bears. They were brutes. Savages. They were responsible for the near extinction of my race.

Crystal: What did they do?

Infinite: They invaded the kingdom. The Jackal race fought back, but we were overwhelmed. Luckily, mom and dad managed to escape before the Bears found them. After that, there was nothing left. However, I still have hope that there are other surviving jackals out there. And once I find them, I am going to make an army and have my revenge on those fucking Bears.

Crystal: *Smile* When the day comes, we will avenge all of those fallen jackals together, Infinite.

Infinite: Thank you, Crystal.