Thanksgiving 2019: Thankskilling

A few hours after the defeat of Pingas Titan and Spaghetti Titan, the Mechas, GodJackal, Jet Jaguar and Eagle Titan searched around for any roaming Titans, but none were to be found.

Infinite: That's... Making me feel uneasy...

Crystal: We haven't seen a Titan in ages...

Smesh: Where could they be?

Cristina: No idea, sweetie...

Meanwhile, Omegammoth and the rest of the surviving Titans were enjoying a huge feast.

Omegammoth: Why, this is amazing! Thanks for cooking this up, Panther Titan and Crocodile Titan!

Panther Titan: Heh heh, glad we could make you happy.

Crocodile Titan: It's nice to take a break from the fighting. 

Omegammoth: Indeed it is. Let's continue to enjoy this.

Shadownova watched from a distance and saw the massive turkey in the middle of the table.

Shadownova: Hmm... I have never seen the Titans celebrate Thanksgiving before, but this DOES give me an idea. 

Shadownova summoned a live turkey and lifted it up into the air.

Turkey: *Markiplier voice* WHAT AM I?!?!?!

Shadownova: Now... Let's see how the Multiversal Heroes react to an evil turkey...

Shadownova filled the turkey with tons of negative energy as it suddenly turned into a mutated version of itself with glowing yellow eyes.

Turkie: Gobble gobble, motherfucker!

Shadownova: Now... Go on ahead and wreak some havoc.

Turkie nodded and vanished in an instant, Shadownova chuckled evilly and vanished as well while the Titans continued to devour the feast. 

Meanwhile...

The Multiversal Heroes were now back at the castle celebrating Thanksgiving, Crystal, Bowser and Phoenix cooked the food in the kitchen while everyone else waited and did activities.

Mario: But... I'm hungry!

SMG4: Mario, you can wait until the Thanksgiving dinner is done. 

Mario: NNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

SMG4 slapped Mario across the face.

SMG4: Stop it. Stop it.

Mario: *Nods*

SMG4: Okay?

Mario: *Nods*

SMG4: Alright...

Infinite: Heh heh. I have no idea where the Titans have gone, but hey! It's a chance to celebrate Thanksgiving!

Smesh: Yep. :3

Cristina: Man, I'm starving...

Jen: Same here, Cristina.

Machito: *Chuckle*

Bowser: *Peeks his head out of the kitchen door* Got some bad news, guys. The food is gonna take a lot longer to cook than we thought, and plus... There's a lot of mouths to feed...

Mario: *Head shrinks* REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

SMG4: Understandable.

Phoenix: In the meantime, why not head over to Smesh's and Cristina's house and play the games in their arcade?