Enderdragon Chaos

The Enderdragon Hydra spun around and swung it's tail, Infinite, Werewolf Crystalonetta, SmeshBras123 and Cristina dodged the tail as it hit everyone else.

Antasma: OOF!

Flame: Agh, shit!

Risky Boots: WHOA!

The others flew into a building, as Infinite took his sword out of it's scabbard.

Cristina: Let's get this big guy!

Werewolf Crystalonetta: Yeah!

The four started attacking the Enderdragon Hydra, it roared at them and started snapping it's jaws.

SmeshBras123: Watch the jaws!

Werewolf Crystalonetta fired lightning out of her hands towards the Enderdragon Hydra, which didn't scratch it at all.

Infinite: Oh, what?!

Cristina: Infinite, try and slash at it!

Infinite began to hack and slash at the Enderdragon Hydra, but it's skin was too thick.

Werewolf Crystalonetta: Oh, shit...!

Infinite: Oh, come on!

Turlandb: Ugh... Guys, look out!

Cristina: Huh?!

The Enderdragon Hydra caught the four into it's mouth and closed it's jaws shut.

Jen: CRYSTAL!

Machito: BROTHER!

Enderdragon Hydra: *Heavy voice* Mmm... That was delicious!

ReaderFromWR: YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!

Antasma: AH, HELL TO THE MOTHERFUCKING NO!!! I'LL CUT IT'S STOMACH OPEN!!!

Risky Boots: GET THAT MOFO!

Everyone prepared themselves and began fighting the Enderdragon Hydra.

Meanwhile...

SmeshBras123: Ugh...

Infinite: What happened?

Cristina: Uh oh.

Werewolf Crystalonetta tried prying the jaws of the Enderdragon Hydra open, but it was no use.

Infinite: Crap, how are we getting out?

SmeshBras123: Well, there's one way, but I'M not going that route!

Cristina: Same here!

Werewolf Crystalonetta: Hmm...

Infinite looked at his sword and got an idea.

Cristina: You got something?

Infinite: Yeah! Here, catch!

The Jackal tossed his sword over to Cristina, she caught it and raised an eyebrow.

Infinite: Run around while dragging the sword! You'll cut the tongue and it should spit us out!

SmeshBras123: Awesome thinking! Go on ahead, Cristina.

Cristina giggled and began running around in a circle at the speed of light, blood splattered from the tongue as the Enderdragon Hydra growled in pain.

Infinite: Yeah! Keep going!

SmeshBras123: Woohoo!

The Enderdragon Hydra stopped and began to vibrate.

Cristina: Oh, what?!

Enderdragon Hydra: BBBLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHH!!!

The four got spat out and flew through the air.