The Mario Audition II

SMG4: Hmm... War Of The Fat Italians 2019 will be coming soon... In the meantime... I'm gonna create a movie. A movie about... Umm... OH! I know! It shall be called "SMG4 and the Holy Meme Grail"! FUCKING GENIUS! But first... I gotta see if people still have their acting skills. 

SMG4 started to livestream and talked about his movie plan, in which he got positive feedback.

SMG4: WOOHOO! It is on! 

Smesh: Glad we got all those riches yesterday!

Infinite: We split it between all of us in the castle. Man, all of that shit was so valuable- 

The blue Mario recolor slammed his door open, which hit Smesh in the face.

Smesh: OW!!!

SMG4: ATTENTION!

Everyone looked over at SMG4, as Infinite helped Smesh get up.

SMG4: I have an announcement to make! I'm gonna be making another awesome movie!

Aeris: Sounds good!

Saiko: Movie? *Thoughts: This could be my chance to have people notice me!*

Luigi: Oh, yeah!

Toad: As long as I get a role of shooting Mario in the head, then I'm in.

All of the Marios looked over at Toad and began to beat the shit out of him.

Toad: *Sr Pelo Earrape scream*

SMG4: Then it's settled. But like last time, whoever acts the best gets to be my sidekick within the movie! We shall be reenacting scenes from other movies!

Infinite: You've got me interested.

Crystal: Same here!

Machito: Let's do this!

SMG4: Three... Two... One... AND ACTION!!!

Movie 1: Avengers Infinity War (Starring Infinite, Smart Mario, Blizzard Gabriel, and Aeris. (Also, Waluigi as Thanos since Shadownova is too busy with his Multiverse conquering scheme.))

The scene showed Waluigi standing in front of Smart Mario, who had four of the Infinity Stones.

Waluigi: The hardest choices require the strongest wills...

Smart Mario: I think you'll find our will...

Smart Mario summoned his magic and growled.

Smart Mario: Equal to YOURS.

Waluigi: ...Our?

Waluigi looked up to see Infinite moving a part of a spaceship towards him.

Infinite: WHAT'S UP, BITCHES?!

Waluigi tried to use the Power Stone but got flattened by the spaceship part, creating a large dust cloud.

Infinite: Piece of cake, Quill!

Blizzard: Yeah, if your goal was to piss him off!

Blizzard began to fly, as the spaceship part was suddenly demolished by the Power Stone sending pieces of it flying everywhere. Waluigi yelled and used the Reality Stone to turn all of the debris into bats.

Infinite: OH, SHIT!

The bats hit Infinite and rammed him through a broken spaceship, as a web suddenly got attached onto Waluigi's face.

Waluigi: UGH!

Aeris flew by while making a face at Waluigi, as Gabriel slashed at the back of Waluigi's legs with one of his blades.