Lombax & Machine

Lubba: We have a problem!

Infinite: Huh?

SB123 Mario: Some of Shadownova's soldiers from below are prepared to fire at us! I can't land or we'll get shot down and crash!

Crystal: Shit! Okay, looks like we gotta come up with a plan B. 

Splendid: Hmm... I've got an idea!

Blizzard: What is it?

Splendid: We jump from Starship Mario and skydive!

Lubba: Hmm, that could work!

SB123 Mario: I'll stay up here so I can give aerial support with the turret. Good luck down there!

Infinite: Thanks! 

Crystal: Alright, let's do this!

Antasma: HERE VE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The Multiversal Heroes jumped off Starship Mario and began to skydive. Down below, Shadownova's soldiers panicked and fired into the sky.

Infinite: Watch out! 

Crystal: I got this...

Crystal created a shield of lightning around her, attracting the rockets to her like a magnet. 

Splendid: Nice!

The rockets attached to the shield of lightning which disabled them.

Soldier 1: *Jontron voice* WHAT?!

Soldier 2: THIS IS BULLSHET!

Splendid activated his cybernetic arm and fired a laser from it, hitting all of the soldiers below and splitting them into pieces.

Soldier 1: Well, this sucks.

Soldier 2: I am ded...

Soldier 3: WHY DID HE HAVE TO HIT MY PINGAS?! NOW PEOPLE WILL LAUGH AT MY CORPSE!

Viger: Well, too fucking bad! I'm laughing right now!

Antasma: SAME! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

The Multiversal Heroes landed on the ground and split up to deal with Shadownova's forces rampaging throughout the city.

Meanwhile Ratchet and Clank were having a little bit of trouble with Rocky who kept on taunting the duo.

Rocky: Hahahahaha! Your attacks only feel like a cat scratch!

Ratchet: Damn it... 

Clank: Ratchet, why not use the upgraded weapon we got from the Smuggler?

Ratchet: Good idea! Alright then...

Ratchet took an upgraded version of the Alpha Disruptor out of his arsenal and smiled.

Rocky: Pffft! Some laser gun won't hurt me. 

Clank: Don't get cocky, dragon.

Ratchet fired the Alpha Disruptor at Rocky, sending him unexpectedly flying through multiple buildings.