Mini Chapter: Shadownova's Story

Shortly afterwards earlier events, Kylie and Void had treated Shadownova's wounds and helped him sit on his floating throne.

Shadownova: Thank you, Void and Kylie... I appreciate it.

Kylie: Anything for you, Lord Shadownova.

Void: Indeed.

Shadownova: Hmm... 

Two Combine Soldiers walked into the room with two people with bags over their heads.

Shadownova: Ah, you did it! Good work. But before I decide to do this... 

Shadownova took something out of his pocket. It was an extremely worn out photo of him and his daughter.

Kylie: L-Lord Shadownova...?

Shadownova: ...I never told you what happened all those years ago, haven't I?

Void: No, Lord Shadownova.

Rocky: Hmm? Story time?

Novarupta: What's this about?

Shadownova: Have a sit down, my commanders... Let me tell you of a story.

Trillions of years ago...

The Multiverse was finally finished, as GodJackal and Shadownova stared at their finished work.

GodJackal: Brother... It is done.

Shadownova: Yes it is... I can't believe we actually did it.

GodJackal: Now, we let life begin... The universes will start to appear, and life will start.

Shadownova: Indeed it does, brother. 

???: Daddy?

Shadownova turned around to see his daughter.

Diamond: What are you doing?

Shadownova: Hello, my little angel. Me and Uncle GodJackal have just finished building our new home. 

Diamond: Wow... It's pretty...

GodJackal smiled and nodded, as he watched the births of multiple universes.

GodJackal: Let's see how this goes.

A few years later, life was spreading across the Multiverse like a wildfire. It was going well... Until one dark day. Diamond was in a random universe picking flowers.

Diamond: I'm going to make daddy a flower crown! He'll love this!

Diamond continued to pick the flowers and took a bite of an apple, as GodJackal flew outside of the universe and looked at it.

GodJackal: *Sigh* The attempt to make a Super Universe was a failure. That's the seventh time I've tried that. Now, time to delete this one and try again.

GodJackal clicked his fingers, and the universe Diamond was in began to shake.

Diamond: HUH?! What's going on?! D-daddy...!

The universe started to disappear, and then suddenly exploded.

GodJackal: It is done. Now, to-

Shadownova: Brother, have you seen my little angel anywhere?

GodJackal: No, I haven't! Sorry, brother...

Shadownova nodded and flew away, as GodJackal's eyes widened. He turned around and looked at the universe he destroyed, which was nothing but dust now.

GodJackal: N-no... No... No... No...! W-what did I just do...?! I just killed Diamond by accident...! 

GodJackal covered his eyes with his hands, his guilt was starting to overtake him.

A few days after that, Shadownova found out and went on a rampage. He slaughtered the five other Creators of the Multiverse and pinned GodJackal to the ground.

GodJackal: B-brother... It was an accident... I-I'm sorry...!

Shadownova: YOU KILLED MY DAUGHTER, BROTHER! And now... YOU'LL PAY!

GodJackal grabbed the eight Meme Stones and absorbed them.

Shadownova: Wait, what?! Where did you get those?!

GodJackal: I'm sorry... Brother...

GodJackal snapped his fingers, and Shadownova was sealed to The Unknown forever. Or so he thought... GodJackal would then take over and watch over the Multiverse. He then created the Jackal race, and trillions of years later... The story would begin.

Back to the present time...

Shadownova: And that's what happened...

Shadownova shed a single tear as he walked towards the two people.

???: What's going on?!

Shadownova: Hello there... Parents of SB123 Meggy.

Shadownova yanked the bags off their heads.

Eddie: What the fuck?!

Mabel: Where are we?!

Shadownova: ...Eddie and Mabel. 

Mabel: What do you want with us?! 

Eddie: Mabel, stay calm!

Shadownova: I've kidnapped you both to make a deal with your daughter... *Thoughts: And I have a plan...*

Mabel: D-deal?!

Eddie: Our Meggy would never make any kind of deal with you!

Shadownova: Is that so? She already knows you two are both missing, and one of my commanders informed her about this. But... She must come alone. Or...

Shadownova pointed his staff at the couple.

Shadownova: I'll just kill you both right here, right now. Your lives are in her hands.

Eddie: F-fuck...! You... Sadistic bastard...!

Shadownova: I will take that as a compliment... I've already murdered four of Infinite's family members, and I took great satisfaction when I saw Infinite shoot his own daughter in the head.

Mabel: YOU'RE A MONSTER!

Shadownova: ...I will also take that as a compliment... 

Shadownova's skin began to crack, as he transformed into something huge.

(Admit it, this looks fucking badass and terrifying.)

Destructor Shadownova: What? *Towards the camera* Did you all think I was actually a Mario recolor? That form is my normal form... And THIS? This is the form I used to fight GodJackal all those years ago... And the same will happen when I acquire all six normal Meme Stones...

Eddie's eyes widened at the devilish looking beast, as Mabel fainted from fear.

Destructor Shadownova: They call me the ultimate evil for a reason... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

(Oh, fuck... That bastard captured SB123 Meggy's parents?! Don't get them involved in this war! They did nothing!)

Anyways, lata!