Therapy Session

Infinite: S-seriously... E-enough...

Crystal: What even happened?!

Infinite: Lost... EGamer... Reader... And Turlandb have been trying to kill SB123 Mario and SB123 Meggy for no reason... They should be ashamed. 

Luna: Grrr...

Infinite: I have a headache now... Thanks for making me angry, guys.

Lost/EGamer/ReaderFromWR/Turlandb: Hehehe...

Infinite: Don't laugh. I say stay away from SB123 Mario and SB123 Meggy for now.

Luna: I have to agree.

Deathwind appeared in front of Infinite.

Infinite: Hi, dad...

Deathwind: Son... What happened...?

Infinite: These "So-called" Heroes tried to kill SB123 Mario and SB123 Meggy!

Lost: Hey!

Turlandb: Dick move!

Infinite: I don't care. Anyways, I got angry, but luckily Crystal and Luna calmed me down.

Crystal kissed Infinite on the lips.

Luna: I think Uncle SB123 Mario and Aunt SB123 Meggy need therapy... Look at them.

Deathwind turned around to see Mario and Meggy shivering and crying in the corner.

ReaderFromWR: *Sigh*

Deathwind: What a mess... Alright then. Let's head to the castle.

Infinite: You four can stay here and think about what you've done. After that, come to me and I'll think about forgiving you.

ReaderFromWR: Fine.

EGamer: Alright.

Infinite teleported everyone to the castle, as SB123 Mario and SB123 Meggy sat down on a chair.

Crystal: Come here, honey.

Infinite: Hmm?

Crystal hugged Infinite as tight as she could, and kissed him on the lips.

Luna: Aww...

Deathwind: So... I need to hear what happened.

All of the lights turned off apart from one, which hovered above SB123 Mario and SB123 Meggy.

SB123 Mario: We were just enjoying our day, until Turlandb and Jen set up a dangerous game inside of our mansion which could of gotten us killed.

Deathwind grabbed a pen and started to write down notes.

SB123 Meggy: After that, Lost went crazy over a movie and fired a gun at us. Luckily, Infinite saved us.

Luna: *Thoughts: Over a stupid movie? I'm gonna talk to Lost later and give him a lecture.*

Deathwind: Mmhmm... Anything else?

SB123 Mario: ReaderFromWR got possessed by the spirit of Mephiles and attacked, but we stopped the spirit and saved ReaderFromWR.

Infinite: *Thoughts: I need to ask Reader on how that happened.*

Deathwind wrote more notes on his paper.

Crystal: *Humming*

Deathwind: Anything else?

SB123 Meggy: Finally, EGamer was controlled by something and attacked us. And we are so torn up because of this. I feel betrayed...

SB123 Mario: Me too...

Infinite: And I'm disappointed in those four. They're heroes, and what do they do? They turn on their allies!

SB123 Meggy: Infinite... It wasn't entirely their fault.

Sapphire: Yeah...

Deathwind lowered his glasses, and put his pen and paper on the table.

Infinite: So, dad?

Deathwind: I say you should try and forget about this event. I also think you should try and relax. Swimming is a good idea, along with some drinks.

SB123 Mario: Okie dokie.

SB123 Meggy: Thanks, Deathwind.

Deathwind: You're welcome.

SB123 Mario and SB123 Meggy hugged Deathwind, he smiled and hugged the two back.

Infinite: I guess I owe those four an apology.

(Y/N): Huh?

Meggy: What's that?

Infinite: I was... Really rude to them earlier. That's not how I roll. Plus, I don't want more friendships to break. I made that mistake once, and I swore to myself I'll NEVER do it again.

Crystal smiled and kissed Infinite on the lips again.

SB123 Meggy: Thanks for the advice.

SB123 Mario: Let's go chill out.

Infinite: I'm coming along. This headache is killing me...

Crystal: Here, honey.

Infinite: Oh?

Crystal generated some green lightning in her hand, and put it on Infinite's forehead. Within five seconds, the headache had vanished.

Infinite: Crystal... Thanks so much!

Crystal: *Giggle* You're welcome!

Deathwind: I'd come along, but I'm actually busy.

Infinite: Busy?

Deathwind: I set up my own therapy service. People can call my number and I'll give them therapy.

Infinite: Nice! I see you are doing your old job again, dad.

Deathwind: I know we're rich as hell, but I missed doing it. Anyways, you fix this mess up.

Infinite: Got it.

Luna: Alright, let's go.

Infinite teleported everyone back to the mansion, where everyone was waiting.

Lost: Hey. Sorry, I-

Infinite: No. I'm sorry.

ReaderFromWR: Huh?

Infinite: I acted wrongly back there. I decided to be super rude, and I insulted you. I feel really bad, and I want to make this right. Can you four forgive me?

Turlandb, ReaderFromWR, Lost and EGamer smiled, and hugged Infinite.

SB123 Mario: There we go.

SB123 Meggy: Let's head into the pool.

After everyone got changed, Infinite sat on a chair while drinking a glass of Fanta.

Crystal: Hey, Infinite!

Infinite lifted his sunglasses to find Crystal in her swimwear, as he started to get a nosebleed.

Crystal: *Giggle* Oh, honey.

Infinite: *Blush* There I go again...

Crystal pat Infinite on the head, and hugged him.

Infinite: I love you, Crystal.

Crystal: I love you too, honey.

(Phew... At least that mess is sorted out. Actually... Lost... What movie did you watch that caused you to get enraged? And Reader... How did you get possessed by Mephiles' spirit?)

Anyways, lata!