Human Troubles

SMG3 turned his supercomputer on and looked at the news.

SMG3: Hmm... Let's see if there's anything about recent events...

SMG3 continued looking and something caught his eye.

Desti: Hey, SMG3! Watcha doing?

SMG3: Look at this, Desti...

Desti: Huh?

SMG3: "SB123 Meggy's parents have fallen victim to the evil hands of Shadownova. We are terribly sorry for her loss and we hope that this great evil is brought to justice by the Multiversal Heroes."

Desti: Whoa... 

SMG3: How unfortunate for her. Anyways, this gives me another idea for our Christmas plans.

Desti: Hmm?

SMG3: We can use her depression to our advantage. Along with Bad Santa, I want to turn her into a human. Permanently.

Desti: Oh?

SMG3 held up a glowing orange pill.

SMG3: We forcefully make her swallow this, it'll not only turn her into a human but she'll be under our mind control as well.

Desti: Sounds good!

Someone watched from the shadows as the villainous couple laughed.

???: Grrr... I know I shouldn't be doing this, but I do not care. I just want to help the Multiversal Heroes, and I need to find... Her.

SMG3 looked around and scratched his head.

SMG3: ...Did you hear something?

Desti: No? Maybe it's your imagination, sweetie.

SMG3: *Jontron voice* Nah, it's probably nothing.

The mysterious person swiped a pen and a piece of paper from a nearby desk and jumped out of the underground base.

???: I'll send a warning to SB123 Mario about these two. *Writes a letter quickly and turns it into a paper airplane and throws it* There... Now, to continue my search. Where could she be here in the past?

With Infinite, he was laying on the couch in SB123 Meggy's mansion flipping through a book, he sighed and put the book down.

Infinite: Damn it... Things have been so depressing lately... *Sigh*

SB123 Meggy walked into the room with SB123 Mario.

SB123 Mario: Oh, heya Infinite...

Infinite: How's SB123 Meggy?

SB123 Mario: She's fine...

SB123 Meggy: ...

Infinite: SB123 Meggy... 

SB123 Meggy: ...Mom... Dad...

SB123 Mario: She's literally been repeating those two words all day... Plus... She's not even as cheerful as she used to be... And she's completely lost her motivation to even train.

SB123 Meggy: *Whimper*

Infinite: This is all my fucking fault... 

Crystal: Honey-

Infinite: No... I'll take full responsibility for this... I clearly should of not negotiated with Shadownova, and look what it did... I'm fucking stupid...

SB123 Meggy: Infinite, please... You're trying your best to protect all of us.

Cristina: Yeah... I know times are grim and dark right now, but you can't give up.