A Day In The Life Of Infinite

Infinite: Zzz...

Infinite slept peacefully with Crystal in their bed, Infinite was dreaming about ever-lasting peace when suddenly...

Phone: WHEN EVERYTHING YOU KNOW HAS COME AND GONE, YOU ARE AT YOUR LOWEST, I AM RISING HIGHER!

Infinite: OH, FUCK!!!

Infinite grabbed his phone and turned the alarm off, Crystal woke up and giggled.

Crystal: Hehe!

Infinite: One of these days I'm gonna break my phone by accident... Anyways, good morning, Crystal.

Crystal: Good morning, honey!

The couple shared a kiss and got out of bed to see the usual chaos happening.

Toad: DO YOU WANT ME TO MAKE YOU MACARONI?!

Mario: *Going insane*

Toad: ...AND I... LIKE! SPAGHETTTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-

Mario grabbed Toad by the neck as the fungus made a squeak sound.

Mario: SHUT, THE FUCK, UP!

Toad: O-okay... O_O

SMG4: GAH, DAMN IT!

Tari: *Giggle* Beat you again, Glitchy!

SMG4: Nice game, Tari. But one of these days, I will beat you in Super Smash Each Other In The Ass Bros!

Tari: Hehe, are you sure about that?

Splendid: Infinite!

Infinite: Huh...?

Splendid: Me and Lexi need some help at the city! Spiderette, Kylie and Void are wreaking havoc on innocent people!

Infinite: But I just woke up... I need my breakfast first-

Splendid: FUCK THE BREAKFAST!

Splendid grabbed Infinite and Crystal then started to carry them to the city.

Infinite: WHOA, SHIT!

Crystal: Careful there, Splendid!

Splendid: YOOOOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Splendid arrived at the city within no time at all and put Infinite and Crystal on the ground.

Void: Fear me!

MarioMario54321: RUN, BITCH! RUN!!!

Starman3: OH, SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT!!!

FM/X: *Firing at Spiderette*

Spiderette: Your puny bullets do not hurt me!

Spiderette absorbed the bullets and walked towards the two cops as they began to freak out wildly.

FM: Uh oh...!

X: WE'RE GONNA BE SPIDER CHOW!

Infinite: Not if I have anything to say about it!

Infinite jumped on top of a police car and held his sword out.

Kylie: *Jontron voice* WHAT?!

Spiderette: Ugh, can we not have any fun without this annoying jackal getting in our way?!

Void: Let's kill him, girls!

Infinite turned into his Ultimate form and yelled.

Ultimate Infinite: Bring it on!

Splendid: Lexi! Where are you?!

Ultimate Infinite fought the three villains while Splendid searched for Lexi.