Mechas

GodJackal: Are the weapons ready?

Jackal Sergeant: Yes, GodJackal! The defenses are ready to fight against the Titans!

GodJackal: Great. I will inform the Multiversal Heroes. Eagle Titan and Wolf Titan, head to Inkopolis and fight any rogue Titans there. Inkling Titan and Leopard Titan, follow me to the Mushroom Kingdom. I want a new ally to join us.

Inkling Titan: Oh?

Leopard Titan: Who is this ally you speak of?

GodJackal: You will see soon. He is not a Titan yet, but with my power I can turn him into one and give him godlike abilities. 

Inkling Titan: Interesting.

Meanwhile with the Multiversal Heroes, they finished sending everyone around the world into multiple bunkers.

Infinite: The attacks will last for a while, but do not worry! Every bunker has enough food and water to go around!

Crystalonetta: And... Looks like that's the last of them!

Infinite: Yep. You know, coming to Cuba again was pretty nice.

Crystalonetta: Yeah! Where did Smesh and Cristina go?

Infinite: I believe they went to Mexico or somewhere else-

GodJackal: *Telepathically* Infinite, the weapons are done. I also have a favor to ask of you.

Infinite: *Telepathically* Oh, nice! And what is the favor?

GodJackal: *Telepathically* I need to borrow something from the castle.

Infinite: *Telepathically* Go on ahead, GodJackal. 

GodJackal: *Telepathically* Thank you. Now, I have informed the rest of the Multiversal Heroes with this message. Come to Planet Blade and talk to the Jackal Sergeant.

Infinite: *Telepathically* Got it, GodJackal.

Crystalonetta: Is everything good to go?

Infinite: Yep. Now, to Planet Blade.

Infinite held Crystalonetta's hand and teleported to Planet Blade where the other Multiversal Heroes were gathered already.

Aeris: So, what's going on?

Gabriel: He said come to Planet Blade.

Machito: Oh, bro!

Infinite: Hey, guys! 

Jackal Sergeant: Prince Infinite! *Bows*

Infinite: What is these weapons you want to show me and the others?

Jackal Sergeant: *Talks into a radio* Do it, boys.

The ground began to shake.

Lexi: Eep! *Jumps into Uni's arms*

Uni: Whoa, now what?

Jackal Sergeant: I present to you...

Multiple giant Mechas rose from the ground behind the Multiversal Heroes.

Cristina: *Jontron voice* HOLY SHIT!!!

Crystalonetta: OH MY GOD!

Jen: Ooooooooooooooooooooooh... Me likey.

Lexi: We all get our own Mechas?!

Jackal Sergeant: Actually, two people will pilot one Mecha at a time.

Infinite: Oooooh, Pacific Rim style!

Crystalonetta: I love this!

Jackal Sergeant: Glad you do, and plus, all of the Mechas have been designed in certain ways. Like that one, for example.