Alien Invasion

Captain Price: Shit, where is that jackal's support?!

Soap: I have no fucking clue, Price! 

Sandman: Our forces are starting to weaken!

Ghost drove around in a jeep while Gaz fired a turret on the back at the aliens.

Super Crystal: Come on, honey...

Lexi threw a Potion of Poison at a few aliens, as Machito sliced them in half with his Wind Sabers.

Machito: Yeah!

Lexi: Nice one, Machito!

Machito: Thanks-

A bunch of Xenomorphs jumped on top of Machito and began to bite and claw at him.

Machito: AH, SHIT! 

Lexi: I can't attack them! They have acid blood! I don't want it spraying onto you!

Super Crystal turned around and kicked all of the Xenomorphs into a flaming car which exploded on impact.

Xenomorph 1: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Xenomorph 2: I'M ON FIYA!!!

Machito: Thanks for the save, sister!

Super Crystal: You're welcome!

A group of UFOs started to fire at Super Crystal, she summoned Lightningblaze and threw it through the UFOs, sending them crashing into multiple buildings.

Lexi: Woohoo!

A massive portal opened in the sky, as tons of futuristic fighter jets and helicopters came out of it.

Captain Price: They've arrived!

Soap: Hell yeah! Fuck them up, boys!

Jackal Pilot 1: Alright, jackals! Clear the skies of these little green men! Chop chop!

Infinite appeared in front of Super Crystal and winked.

Lexi: Nice work, Infinite!

Machito: Those aliens are gonna have one hell of a challenge!

Infinite: Damn right they will! 

The rest of the Multiversal Heroes arrived and got their weapons out.

Aeris: Master!

Infinite: Aeris! 

Aeris: What's going on?

Infinite: Long story short? MXR Mario has had enough of us abusing him, so he's taking revenge by being Greg's right hand man to conquer this planet, which we will not allow.

Antasma: An alien invasion, huh?! 

Antasma and Risky Boots whipped their Lightsabers out.

Risky Boots: Let's do this.

Blackfang cracked his neck, Blizzard summoned his scythe, Flame and Lucy transformed, and Luna turned into herWarrior of Hope form.

WoH Luna: Let's kill these fuckers!

Infinite: Take down Greg's forces!

Infinite turned into his Ultimate form and took the lead, while the Multiversal Heroes followed him.

Greg: *Alien language*

The aliens turned their attention towards the Multiversal Heroes and charged at them, as a clash between the two began. Cyan blood began to spray, as weapons struck and guns fired.