Time Travel Problems

Mario walked into the kitchen and started to drool over his schedule for this day. He would grab all of the spaghetti out of the fridge, get naked, and swim around in it until night time, then eat it.

Mario: OH, BOY OH BOY OH BOY! I know Infinite and Smesh bought a lot of spaghetti for me for helping them with some recent events! You know, I kinda wonder why I launched that attack on Earth... Eh, it's my dumbass nature. 

The plumber ripped the refrigerator door off to see... Absolutely no spaghetti inside.

Mario: NANI?!?!?!?!?! WHY IS THERE NO SPAGHETTI?!

Mario looked through the refrigerator only to find the BLU Spy's head and a note.

BLU Spy: Kill me.

Mario: Later.

Mario threw the BLU Spy's head through the window and grabbed the note.

Mario: Ohhh...? "Hahaha! Got you again, Mario! I stole all of your spaghetti and now me and Kevin are eating it! Lots of love, Luke..." GRRR!!! LUKE AND KEVIN, YOU SONS OF A BITCHES!!!

Saiko slammed the door open and growled.

Mario: EEP!

Saiko: SHUT UP, BAKA! I'M TRYING TO SLEEP! I HAVE A HEADACHE!

Mario: 

Saiko growled and flattened Mario's head with her hammer.

Mario: ... *Sr Pelo Earrape scream*

Saiko: Fuckin' jackass...

Saiko yawned and walked out of the kitchen, Mario then got an idea.

Mario: OH! *Junkrat voice* I'VE GOT AN IDEA!!!

Mario tiptoed out of the kitchen and walked into Francis' room, which was gathering dust.

Mario: Wow... Look at this... *Sigh* Francis... (Y/N) is still not the same without you... 

???: Mario?

Mario yelped and turned around, the voice was Crystal.

Crystal: What are you doing? 

Mario: Oh, I... Umm...

Crystal: If you're paying respects to Francis, then I'll allow that. But please... Just don't touch anything in here...

Mario: Okie dokie...

Crystal smiled and walked out of the room, as Mario's eyes went crosseyed.

Mario: *Derp face* Maybe one touch wouldn't hurt.

The plumber pressed a button on a random machine, as it turned on. It was the time machine.

Mario: W-wow... This is so cool...! I remember using this back when that Novius asshole was the big threat. Anyways... Maybe one more touch...?

Mario's angel and devil appeared next to him.

Mario: DAFUQ?! 

Angel Mario: No, do not touch the button!

Devil Mario: Touch the button! Do it!

Mario: WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?!

Mario grabbed a can of bug spray and sprayed it at his angel and devil.

Angel Mario: OW!!! MY EYES!!!

Devil Mario: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

The two disappeared, the plumber pressed one more button as the time machine began to whir.