A God From Another Time

Infinite and Turlandb were talking to each other about something, as Aeris approached the two gods.

Turlandb: The Jackal Elite...?

Infinite: Yep, you heard me. These guys are powerful. They were trained at an age younger than I was, and I was five years old when dad started to train me.

Turlandb: Wow... 

Aeris: Mr. Infinite?

Infinite: Huh? Yes, Aeris?

Aeris: I've got some interesting news for you.

Infinite: Oh? What is it?

Aeris: A lot of the Multiversal Heroes have reported seeing a hooded person flying around the Mushroom Kingdom. Whoever they are, they are giving off tons and TONS of energy.

Infinite: Whoa... 

Aeris: Splendid managed to see what they were wearing, a dark red hoodie, a scarf, torn jeans and old shoes.

Infinite: Think they could be working with Shadownova?

Aeris: Possibly. I say a bunch of us gang up on this individual and take them back here. If they are working with Shadownova, we could get a bit of information, and maybe some secrets.

Infinite: Yeah, good idea. Alright, let's do it.

Emily: Wait... Dark red hoodie...?

Aeris: Yeah, I said that. What about it?

Emily: ...N-nothing. But when we encounter THAT person, don't attack them. They're... possibly a friend.

Crystal: Wait, what?

Turlandb: Someone followed you back to this point in time?

Emily: By the looks of it, yes. I expected that to happen... Come on, let's find them, grandpa. 

Smesh: Okay! Cristina, I'll be back soon.

Cristina: *Kisses Smesh on the cheek* Okay, Smeshie. See ya!

Infinite, Crystal, Smesh, Aeris, Turlandb, Machito and Emily gathered their weapons and tracked the mysterious person's insane energy.

Crystal: Holy shit... That energy is insane...

Infinite: And it feels... Unusual... 

Turlandb: It does... Who is this person?

Emily: I believe I know who it is, but just in case it isn't anyone I'm familiar with just keep your guard up.

Machito: Got it, Emily. 

Emily: Great Uncle Infinite, care to do the honors?

Infinite nodded and teleported everyone into the city.

Smesh: Here we are.

Aeris: Hmm... Where is this person?

???: Looking for me, I presume?

Everyone turned around to see the hooded figure juggling a few rocks.

Infinite: Ah, there you are... Who are you?

???: ...

Turlandb: Are you working for Shadownova?

???: ...What a stupid question. Why would I help THAT soulless bastard? I'm here to help you and the rest of the Multiversal Heroes.

Machito: H-huh?

???: And it looks like I finally found you, Emily. I told you not to come back here by yourself! It's too dangerous!