R64: Waifuception

(This was an idea we joked about at first, but then I decided to make it into a chapter. Thanks, @SplendidSuperman122 for a few laughs and the request! On with the chapter!)

The girls decided to have a night out together, as they waved goodbye to the boys in the castle.

Crystal: See ya!

Cristina: We'll be back soon, guys!

Clauds: Yep!

Meggy: Bye!

Tari: Later!

Saiko winked at Luigi and followed the other girls, as SS122 Meggy, AE Meggy and SB123 Meggy joined in. (Meggyception II, much?)

Crystal: Well, we've got a night to ourselves, gal squad! What shall we do?

Cristina: Hmm... How about we head to the mall?

Risky Boots: Sounds good!

Clauds: Let's go! 

Crystal put her hands on her stomach and smiled.

Risky Boots: I can't wait for Comet to arrive into this world. He's gonna be so adorable!

SB123 Meggy: Oh, yes he is!

Crystal: Infinite wants Comet to continue his legacy when Comet becomes an adult.

Clauds: Aww...

Cristina: Comet will become a very powerful hybrid.

Crystal: Oh, indeed. Come on, gals. Let's go have some fun.

The other girls nodded and started to walk towards the mall, as Void watched from the roof of the castle.

Void: That's... Interesting. I should report this to Lord Shadownova.

Void opened a black hole and ran into it, as she arrived into Shadownova's domain.

Rocky: Hmm? Oh, Void!

Void: Where is Lord Shadownova?

Kylie and Shadownova walked through a portal.

Shadownova: Ah, Void. You're back.

Void: Lord Shadownova, I have something to say.

Kylie: Huh?

Shadownova: Oh, what is it?

Void: The girls are going on a girls night... You know what this means?

Novarupta scratched her head for a few seconds, but then caught onto Void's idea.

Novarupta: Oh, nice thinking! We ambush the girls and kill them!

Void: Correct! What do you think, Lord Shadownova?

Shadownova: It's a good idea. Very well. The girls are powerful, so I say we should be careful. 

Rocky jumped up from the chair he was sitting on and put the Voidstone on his chest.

Rocky: Oh, maybe I can kidnap Cristina again! That'll lure Smesh into a trap I have waiting for him.

Shadownova: Okay then. Let us be on our way.

Shadownova tapped his staff on the ground and opened another portal, as he and his four commanders walked into it.