Mini Chapter: A Glimpse of an Unknown Time

While searching around for Kylie, Infinite coughed out a bit of blood and held his head.

Infinite: Agh...

Cristina: Huh?

Smesh: Infinite!

Infinite: I-I'm okay...

Infinite started to hallucinate, and he passed out.

Smesh: Oh, shit! Bestie!

Cristina: What happened?!

Smesh: He just passed out! Infinite! Can you hear me?!

Inside of his head, Infinite opened his eyes and looked around to see himself in a completely white space.

Infinite: What the fuck...? Where am I?

All of a sudden, a soft and gentle female voice echoed through the white room.

???: Hello there... Infinite.

Infinite: Huh...? W-who are you? 

???: Do not be alarmed. I am an ally.

The voice revealed herself, being Rosalina.

Infinite: R-Rosalina...?

Rosalina: *Nods* ...I have come to give you assistance, and... I want to show you something else.

Infinite: ...Oh? What is that, then?

Rosalina: The assistance has already been delivered. You'll see what it is soon. 

Infinite: Okay then... And what do you want to show me?

Rosalina: I can't show you all of what I want you to see, since it may cause... Problems. But it may give you answers.

Infinite: Very well. Let's see it.

Rosalina waved her wand around and the white space around them turned into a city.

Infinite: Whoa... This looks like Silica City...

Rosalina: That may be so, but this is not Silica City. It is someplace else.

Infinite: Oh, okay...

Rosalina: *Points at someone*

Infinite: Huh?

Infinite looked over to the direction Rosalina was pointing, and saw the exact same mysterious person from before talking to someone.

Infinite: Hey... It's that guy... And who is that?

Rosalina: ...Someone who is a friend of that person who helped you not too long ago. He's a scientist.

Infinite: A scientist, huh?

Rosalina: Yes.

Infinite: ...Interesting... But why did you bring me here?

Rosalina: ...To show you a small answer.

??? (Scientist): Hey... Look who's behind you.

???: Huh?

[REDACTED]: Hello again, employee.

???: Oh... You... 

[REDACTED]: I am sorry if I am disturbing you, but I have another job for you. 

???: Oh, boy. What is it?

[REDACTED]: An all powerful being is causing trouble. You need to head there and help the struggling heroes fight.

???: I see... 

[REDACTED]: Although, this will be a dangerous mission. Be careful. I don't want to lose my best employee.

???: Sure, I'll do it.

[REDACTED]: And if you're lucky, you will see the truth your parents did not tell you.

???: ...

??? (Scientist): Uhhh...

[REDACTED]: Goodbye for now. *Gives ??? a few papers*

???: Oh?

[REDACTED] picked up his briefcase and walked off into the distance, and then vanished.

???: Weird... Looks like I gotta go to this point and help these heroes.

??? (Scientist): I see... Well, good luck. I'll go tell everyone about this.

???: Thanks... Avalon. I appreciate it.

Avalon: Ah, it's nothing.

Infinite: ...Avalon? And something seems... Familiar about him. I just can't put my finger on it.

Rosalina: *Nods* That is all for now, Infinite.

Rosalina waved her wand again, and she and Infinite were returned to the empty white space again.

Infinite: What was that...?

Rosalina: You will see soon. Until we meet again...

Everything went bright, and Infinite snapped out of his dream and woke up.

Infinite: W-wha?!

Smesh: Huh? Infinite!

Infinite got up and groaned.

Infinite: Ugh... What the fuck was that...?

Cristina: What was what?

Infinite: Just some... Weird dream I had...

Smesh: Dream?

Infinite: Actually... I don't think it was even a dream... It was a premonition or something else... I'll talk about it later, for now, let's continue looking for Kylie.

Cristina: Alrighty then.

Infinite: *Thoughts: ...What was that...?*

(...)

Anyways, lata!