Another Dangerous Delivery

Toadsworth walked around in the city with Peach, guarding her closely.

Peach: Toadsworth, you're still sticking to that New Year's resolution? 

Toadsworth: Yes! It is my job to defend you now from Bowser or any other threat that dares try and kidnap you!

Peach: ...We're just out here to have a meet up with Pauline. 

Toadsworth: Mmhmm. I will still defend you!

Peach groaned and walked into a cafe, when Toadsworth's phone began to ring. He answered the call and put his phone to his ear.

Toadsworth: WHAT IS IT?! I'm currently busy with something.

The caller was his grandson, Frankie.

Frankie: Grandpa! It's the end of school and you're not here to pick me up! I need to get to muffin making class!

Toadsworth: AH, CRAP! S-sorry, my lovely grandson! I'm a bit busy with something, but I'll call someone and see if they can pick you up for me. Don't misbehave!

Frankie: Okie dokie! :D

Toadsworth: Good lad! 

Toadsworth ended the call and looked through his contacts.

Peach: Are you coming, Toadsworth?

Toadsworth: Hold on, Peach! Hmm... Aha! These two can do it!

Back at the castle, Infinite finished answering questions for the day as his phone began to ring.

Infinite: Hmm?

Crystal: Who's that, honey?

Infinite: Oh, it's Toadsworth. What does he want?

Infinite answered the call and put his phone up to his ear.

Infinite: What is it, squidnapper?

Toadsworth: HEY, SHUT THE FUCK UP! That was the other me who did that to SB123 Meggy in the past! Anyways, I want some help.

Infinite: With what?

Toadsworth: I'm kinda busy defending the princess from threats, and I need someone to pick up my grandson Frankie and take him back to his home. Could you and Crystal do that to me?

Infinite: Eh, sure. We can do that. We have nothing to do.

Toadsworth: Jolly good! Thank you for helping an old man out!

Infinite: Yeah yeah, whatever.

Infinite ended the call and put his phone into his pocket.

Crystal: What was that?

Infinite: Toadsworth wants us to pick his grandson up from school.

(Y/N): Oh, god... You poor souls...

Meggy: *Vietnam flashbacks*

(Y/N): When we did it for Toadsworth, it was awful...!

Crystal: Oh, come on! It can't be that bad! All we gotta do is just pick Frankie up and take him home! Easy!

Meggy: I wish you luck, anyways...

Infinite nodded and hopped into the Pegassi Infernus. Crystal got into the driver's seat and began to drive towards the city.

Crystal: I think those two are just overexaggerating. What could go wrong with this?

Infinite: No idea, sweetie. 

After a few minutes, the couple arrived at the school and saw Frankie doing some homework.

Frankie: Wow, math homework! *Slurping noises*