Shark Attack!

Infinite was kissing Crystalonetta on the couch, as Lost walked into the castle with a worried face.

Infinite: Mmm?

The two broke the kiss and looked over at Lost.

Lost: Hey, guys... Sorry if I interrupted you...

Crystalonetta: It's fine, Lost. Is... Something wrong?

Lost: Yes, you might want to switch to the news channel on the TV. 

Infinite grabbed the remote with his tail and changed the current channel to the news channel.

Reporter: Breaking news! The Mushroom Kingdom beach has been closed due to sightings of a huge shark! This is believed to also be the exact same shark that killed thirty people in under an hour a few years ago! The government will give out a great reward to whoever can kill the shark! Back to you, James!

Infinite: Whoa... A shark? Shark attacks are damn rare!

Crystalonetta: From what I hear, there's more chance of getting struck by lightning than getting attacked by a shark.

Splendid: Damn... 

Blizzard: This shark sounds pretty dangerous. 

Infinite: This could be a Megalodon...

Smesh: Wait, really? I thought they were extinct!

Infinite: Nope. They're still alive.

Gabriel: Oof...

Crystalonetta: We should go after this shark, before it kills anyone else!

Infinite: Agreed. But since this is such a massive shark, we're not using my pirate ship to handle this matter. 

Cristina: Oh?

Infinite: Crystal?

Crystalonetta whipped her phone out and started to text Flame.

---------------------------------

Crystalonetta: Hey, big bro.

                                                                                                                                          Flame: Hey, lil sis. What's up?

Crystalonetta: Can I borrow a ship from the military? We're gonna use it to hunt that shark that's been causing a stir.

                                                                                                                                          Flame: Sure! Meet you soon.

Crystalonetta: Thanks, big bro! Love you!

                                                                                                                                          Flame: Love you too, lil sis.

---------------------------------

Infinite: Nice!

Crystalonetta: We've got ourselves a boat! 

Splendid: Hey, can I hop along on this? I want to brawl this big motherfucker!

Infinite: Sure, Splendid. Aeris, Blizzard, Gabriel and everyone else? Stay here and make sure that Shadownova or Greg don't do anything funny. And for fuck's sake, do not let our prisoner escape.

Blizzard: Got it. 

Gabriel: Come on, Aeris. Let's interrogate this bitch.

Antasma: Ve've got your back just in case she tries to make a run for it!