Mario's Jackass II

Glitch Productions Intro-

Suddenly, Mario ran onto the screen and kicked the intro away, as the background changed to static and the words "The Mario Channel" appeared.

Mario: Get ready to move your pingas!

Everyone was chilling out and doing normal things, while a certain plumber was on a computer looking through his channel.

Infinite: Yo, Mario! What are you watching?

Mario: Oh, just some videos I made last year! They've gotten so popular!

The videos all had over ten-million views, but with only one-hundred thousand likes and over thirty-seven million dislikes.

Infinite: Uhhh... Popular in DISLIKES, you mean...

Crystal: Mario, those videos are just people getting hurt! Actually, I'm surprised YouTube hasn't taken those videos down!

Mario: Grrr... 

Luigi: Screw you for that, Mario!

Saiko: Yeah, baka!

Fishy Boopkins: You were very mean on that day, Mario!

Toad: He's an asshole!

Mario: SHUT THE FUCK UP! You know what, I'm gonna record more of Mario's Jackass! Except this time, it's gonna be TWICE as good!

Infinite: Oh no...

Mario: Anyways, Imma go get my camera and get ready! Who wants to participate in Mario's Jackass, the sequel!?!?!?

No one answered, while a few people coughed.

Mario: Oh, come on! Hmm...

The plumber then thought of an idea. It was painful, but it would defiantly make everyone join in.

Mario: I know! Hey, everyone!

B0b: GoDdAmMiT! i'M tRyInG tO lOoK aT aNiMe BoObIeS oVeR hErE!

SMG4: Same! I need my daily dose of memes!

Tari: I want to play games...

Mario: If you help participate in Mario's Jackass... I will allow you to humiliate me in any way possible!

SMG4: *Sr Pelo gasp*

Toad: OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

B0b: Oh My GoD! HeLl YeS!

Fishy Boopkins: Sorry, but no.

Tari: We don't wanna-

SMG4 began to carry Tari and followed Mario outside, while Bob did the same with Fishy Boopkins followed SMG4 and Tari.

Saiko: Ugh...

Meggy: Hehe, here we go again.

Infinite: Yep...

Crystal: Well, let's see what Mario's got planned for his sequel.

Infinite: Okay.

Stunt 1: The Spicy Course

SMG4: Hmm? What's this, Mario?

Mario: AND WELCOME BACK EVERYONE, TO MARIO'S JACKASS! AND TODAY, WE HAVE A VERY SPECIAL GUEST! SMG4, what do you want to say to my beloved audience?

SMG4: *Derp eyes* I like turtles.

Mario: Wonderful! Now... This course is gonna be pretty challenging! Only the best of the best can pass it!

SMG4: I wonder what it is- *Jontron voice* HOLY SHIT!

In front of the two, was a land full of lava, fire, spikes, whomps, dragons, and other dangerous things, SMG4 then pooped himself out of fear.