Charging Through The Darkness

ReaderFromWR: Blood Ravens, ram that gate down!

A group of Blood Ravens carried a large block of metal and started ramming it into the gate.

Infinite: Oh shit, archers and gunners are firing at us!

Antasma (Force Ghost): Leave that to me and Risky!

Risky Boots (Force Ghost): Yeah! Have a taste of your own medicine, you bastards!

The two ghosts used the Force on the arrows and lasers, hurdling them back towards the top of the wall.

Archer of Dark 1: OH, SHI- OOF!

Laser Gunner of Dark 1: OW! THAT REALLY HURT!

Lexi: Nice! Keep that up, you two!

Aeris summoned a group of energy discs and launched them at the Archers of Dark and Laser Gunners of Dark causing multiple decapitations. 

Archer of Dark 2: *Wilhelm scream*

Infinite: Hell yeah! 

Blood Raven 1: We have an issue!

ReaderFromWR: Hmm?

Blood Raven 2: That gate is made of damn obsidian! Metal isn't gonna bust it down!

Angelina: Mine it down instead! Anyone got any diamonds or sticks?

Future Comet: Actually, I do! 

Future Comet crafted five Diamond Pickaxes and gave them to five Blood Ravens.

Blood Raven 1: Thanks!

ReaderFromWR: Keep them protected while they mine the gate down! 

Infinite: We're going to use the distraction to get over the wall! Keep fighting everyone! Don't stop until the Multiverse has been put back to it's former glory!

The massive army yelled and continued to fight as the Multiversal Heroes and the SMG4 crew sneaked away.

Splendid: Jesus Christ... This place IS massive!

SMG4: These walls... How long do they go on for...?

Saiko: I have no idea, but you do have to admit, the architecture is amazing.

Infinite: Yep. 

Meggy: *Holds her Splat Dualies up* Keep your guard up, everyone. Even though most of the commotion is going on over there, that doesn't mean we're not going to run into some enemies.

(Y/N): Meggy's right.

Mario: Eh, no need to worry! Me and SB123 Mario can just get naked! That will burn those mamaf***er's eyes!

SB123 Mario: Mmhmm!

SB123 Meggy: *Giggle*

Infinite: Alright, this spot looks good. I don't see anyone up there. Splendid!

Splendid nodded and launched a grappling hook from his cybernetic arm onto the top of the wall.

Infinite: Nice!

Lexi: Let's fuck Shadownova up! >:3

Everyone climbed up the rope and got to the top of the wall, but came into contact with Spiderette.

Spiderette: ...

Infinite: ...

Splendid: ...

SB123 Meggy...

Spiderette: Oh, shi-

Splendid: GET THAT MOTHERFUCKER!

Spiderette: *Runs away* NOPE!